We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey guys

KingVee

Hey guys, I'm Alex.

I just wanted to introduce myself as I just joined the famous TDU Central. :)

New to the board then why not introduce yourself to the community and tell us some of your secrets, we like secrets !
Well here's a good one to start with in my first post on these boards. I do not own TDU. :eek:

Why ? M'well... I do not own a 360, and my computers are total... Let's not go there...

Although, I own a PS3, and like my fellow PS3 fans, I'm hoping for Atari to release TDU on PS3 (maybe on March 08) or this so-called second opus of the series rumored to be released on March 08. I know these are huge dreams, but after watching most of the available videos of TDU on YouTube (especially Diablo's). I never tried the game, but I saw a fair share of videos that made me crave the game....

Oh well, I registered here so that I could see some more videos, pictures and stuff. Just to stare at the piece of art without being able to touch it... ;)

So that's pretty much it. :D

pop onto my youtube in my sig, just click my link, i have a few videos up, obviously, they arent as good as diablos, TBH, my mate wanted me to get TDU, i wasnt sure and i found diablos videos, from then on i wanted it and got it the nexst day, diablos are good tho, i like to think mine are alright aswell tho lols

welcome to the board mate, have fun

pop onto my youtube in my sig, just click my link, i have a few videos up, obviously, they arent as good as diablos, TBH, my mate wanted me to get TDU, i wasnt sure and i found diablos videos, from then on i wanted it and got it the nexst day, diablos are good tho, i like to think mine are alright aswell tho lols

welcome to the board mate, have fun

Thanks for the heads up mate :)

They aren't so bad. ;)

Thanks guys,

I can't stop drooling... :P

And dreaming about a possible PS3 version (Oh come on, why is Atari being so close-minded and sold to Microsoft...). :damnit: :bananamad:

I went on Atari's website and there is NO GAMES under the platform Playstation 3, there simply ISN'T a category called Playstation 3 on their website...

Personnally, I think nothing holds Atari from releasing it on PS3, it's barely been a year since the release of the X360 and PC versions. I just don't believe in the release of a second opus just a year after the first one, no matter the success it had. I think that Atari could only benefit from further success with the release of a PS3 version.

But that's just my opinion and I'm sure the subject already been discussed a million times so no need to bring it back I guess... ;)

Hi there KingVee, welcome to the boards and thanks for the kind words about little (not so) old us.

PS3 won't come into it's own until next year, unfortunately though if you're developer you go for the big customer base, hence 360 and Wii and if you're really smart, the DS. However with GT5 and MGS4 next year (doubtful on GT5 as typically it's delayed about 21 times before final release) the PS3 will catch up in the numbers. They need to listen to their community though rather than think that "they will buy what we give them" because it's clearly been shown that this is NOT true.

PS3 won't come into it's own until next year, unfortunately though if you're developer you go for the big customer base, hence 360 and Wii and if you're really smart, the DS. However with GT5 and MGS4 next year (doubtful on GT5 as typically it's delayed about 21 times before final release) the PS3 will catch up in the numbers. They need to listen to their community though rather than think that "they will buy what we give them" because it's clearly been shown that this is NOT true.
I understand.

Although I think the PS3 customer base is underrated. It is - of course, not competing with the X360's because it has a 1-year lead as well as being cheaper ($$) than the PS3 (well, it isn't anymore since they released the 40GB version which is the one I own). But personnally, I think we are a bigger community than people actually thinks. The problem is that we are on stand-by waiting for games to come out. The fact that Atari didn't seemed to make an effort at releasing TDU on PS3 a little later after their X360 & PC versions is a good example of why we're standing by, we're totally ignored. But again, that's just my opinion ;)

BTW, I'm in no way angry/complaining about that (if this never happens, I'll still live. Let's face it, it's just a game). One thing's for sure is that I won't bust my wallet to get my computer better and buy gaming hardware (controller/steering wheel) or buy a 360 just to play TDU.

Patience and hopes are my best weapons :D