We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!ProStreet officially gets the Veyron

TOPGEAR DOG

Why can't a decent game get the licence instead of that pile of sh!t?

PROOF

http://www.ea.com/prostreet/downloads.jsp

The game may have shipped last month, but the team has been busy building fresh new content! Extend your Need for Speed ProStreet experience with this FREE download, coming in mid-December to Xbox® LIVE Marketplace, PLAYSTATION®STORE, and the EA Store. The extender pack features two brand new tracks (Leipzig Test Track & Japan's Tokyo Expressway) and additional cars (Plymouth Road Runner & SEAT Leon Cupra)! You'll also have the ability to purchase new high-end dream cars such as the McLaren F1, Aston Martin DBR9, and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, which is making its video game debut in Need for Speed ProStreet.

I know, i was just trying to say how stupid it is letting ProStreet have it instead of PGR or Forza

That officially sucks.

But i still don't get why other games can't get it.

I mean, TDU has Volkswagen, Lamborghini, Audi. It's all VAG. BUGATTI IS VAG ASWELL!:rolleyes:

Callaway, quite a while ago. Shelby have knocked the veyron of the topspot just recently.

EDIT: I don't really care for the luxury of a car anyway. Look at my MG

<<<

I'd have that over any supercar. You can feel the rattles and shakes. It also sounds like the old touring cars from the 50's. Anyway to the point I prefer the driving experience rather than sitting down experience.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/captain_darknuggets/?action=view&current=HPIM0219.flv

The sound it makes anyway.

• 3 weeks later...