We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cheat

lemon1549235388

There are no cheats for Test Drive: Unlimited (any versions), if there were they'd be longer than that.

And talking about cheating probably is allowed, it's not illegal, and if people want to talk about it then why shouldn't they be able to? It builds discussion on the forums.

ONLY consoles have cheats? What about all the cheats for the GTA games on PC? What about all the mods and hacks that exist for PC games? Saying only consoles have cheats is just a lie...and using it to prove that consoles are made for kids is just utterly ridiculous. Is Manhunt intended for kids? There are hundreds of games that are never meant to see the eyes of kids, but are never coming to PC either.

ONLY consoles have cheats? What about all the cheats for the GTA games on PC? What about all the mods and hacks that exist for PC games? Saying only consoles have cheats is just a lie...and using it to prove that consoles are made for kids is just utterly ridiculous. Is Manhunt intended for kids? There are hundreds of games that are never meant to see the eyes of kids, but are never coming to PC either.

:eek: Excuse me for breathing. I was implying a lot of games (such as TDU as I was led to believe, even though you deny this) only have actual cheats programmed into the game like the button shortcuts on consoles. Yes, there are a lot mods and hacks for PC games, but they aren't programmed into the games by the makers.

As for the comment about consoles being aimed at children, it was a joke, okay? No need to get all uppity with me.

My Wii rules! *waits to be flamed by lots of people about how rubbish they are compared to PS3*

ATM there isnt much point having a PS3 because of the lack of games for it in the UK and the wii's arent bad but i wouldnt buy

on topic, why would you want to cheat on TDU or any game for that matter, it just makes the game pointless as you dont have to be good at it to do it if you cheat.

just to clear this up, talking about cheat codes is allowed but talking about illegal hacks/cheats that change the programming of the game itself is not allowed. As for ps2 cheats i know that there are no cheats for Tdu on any format, and that if there were they would be a lot bigger than that. And try to keep on topic guys :)