We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What happens when Burger King take the Whopper off the menu? [Very Funny!]

Iced_Bullet

Found this on YouTube. But a bigger video can be found on the official website.

http://www.whopperfreakout.com/index.html

As far as I can tell, this was an actual experiment conducted by Burger King.

This was just a test, and they still do 'The Whopper'. Don't worry.

If Burger King doesn't have 'The Whopper'' date=' they might aswell be called[i'] Burger Queen[/i]!

I drove all the way from another state to come here. For the Whopper.

Wow. That's quite funny... At first I thought what they did on the second day was really bad though... Telling people they ordered the wrong thing, even asking that last guy "did you not enjoy your whopper?"... I'd probably have punched that guy in the face, or at least started yelling and swearing a lot

BTW, we get BK here in Singapore as well... Better burgers than McD's IMO

It is quite sad but it must a be a shock to be fair to them, some said they go to Burger king all the time and this is there world famous and they say they got rid of it becouse its too popular. If you went into your local supermarket and they said they had stopped selling milk becoue it was too popular I don't think many people would be very happy.

ahhzhahahahahahahahahahaha wtf is wrong with these ppl? Its just a whopper, theres no burger king in Brazil but i used to love it when i lived in the US, all we have here is mc donald's, "Bob's" (discusting place) and some guys selling hamburgers on the streets (i like them, there burgers are big and has REAL MAYO)