We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Easter Gumball 3000 Challenge [Poll inc.] [PC & 360]

Iced_Bullet

Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should a points system be used for the Gumball 3000 ??? [please explain]

• No - Don't include a point system in the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for PARTS of the Gumball [please explain]
    • Yes - Include a point system for ALL of the Gumball [please explain]
    • I'm not bothered

Well I voted for Gumball should include points in it but I've changed my mind. To me Gumball should not include points, its better being a cruise than a race because crusies are more fun and there is gonna be some ppl with really fast cars. Besides that what if your favorite car is a Corvette Stingray? and the other guys is a Pagani Zonda? How can both of them even race? see my point?
Which is why I have previously set a C class restriction on the cruise :)

But I'll bear in mind your change of vote, as it affects the scores whon above.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[*!*]Update[*!*]

I have created the final rules and information in the second post of this thread. Please note that the Day 1 rules and information are DIFFERENT to Day 2.

As soon as I get the dates from when people are available I will produce the dates. [i will produce the table on Sunday 27th Februray, even if I do not have everyone's prefered dates].

Please use this table for car selection [+] Include tuning stage [+]:

Day 1 [un-restricted] : _____________ [stage __]

Day 2 [C Class or below] : ____________ [stage __]

The numbers of the people, is that what order they registered in? And does me being number 12 mean i'm in the second group?
Nope.

This is kinda hard to explain.

I will find dates were 8 people (of around the same time zone) are free. And dedicate that day to them.

Say for instance, these 4 people are free on 12th - Iced_Bullet ; DriftNismo ; SpeedFreak ; Sensei

These 4 people will complete day 1 on the 12th february. Then other groups will complete the Day 1 route on other days.

I will then set aside dates for other groups to complete Day 2. These groups will not be the same as the previous groups, this allows more flexibility with placement. So say for instance, these 5 people are free on 20th february - Iced_Bullet ; Baltoman ; S71NG3R ; MadMax ; TheScottishsSpotter

Then they will complete their Day 2 route on the 20th February. And the remaining members will complete their Day 2 route on another day.

You originally wrote Gallardo Spyder for day 2. Then added the stage number. Then changed it to the 575 :p You don't ever get past the *insert nickname*!

Lol did I? Wow my memory must be so poor because I don't remember writing the stage number twice or anything, hmmmm.

You 2 thinking of filming then? (Y)

I will try to film to this too. But I wont bother with my 17FPS in FRAPS, I'll just use the DVD recorder :excited:

*uploading the new map and avatar etc without spelling mistakes * :monkeydance:

DVD recorder? Is that software or hardware?

DVD recorder? Is that software or hardware?
Hardware.

I use the DVD Recorder we have, and link it up to the graphics card's second monitor output via an S-Video lead. Then record on it's highest setting, and then rip the DVD onto the computer.

I PM'ed you also, about this Gumball, please could I have a reply :)