We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MadMax's Signatures

eleKtro

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max, only 1 image is allowed, or multiple images adding up to 500x130. Sorry.

The bottom image by itself looks pretty cool tbh :)

I think Cake flour his name is, has 2 images in his signature, making his signatures in height about 200 pixels?

Cakeflour's has been reported by many members, yet his siganture still remains. We as moderators / members can only enforce the rules to the best of our ability. We have done as much as we can with him. Diablo has said he will rewrite the signature guidelines (keeping the 500x130 limit) by removing the loophole that exists.

Nice image though :)

• 2 weeks later...
Max Any Updates??

Dont Worry Bout It If Ure Too Busy :)

Really sorry mate, last week was my last week to give in all my College work. So been really busy! And to top if off tonight I formatted my external Hard Drive with all my Photoshop fonts/brushes/c4ds ect.. on it, so yeah sorry don't expect one soon unless I manage to recover this :mad:

Sorry Reaper.

Really sorry mate, last week was my last week to give in all my College work. So been really busy! And to top if off tonight I formatted my external Hard Drive with all my Photoshop fonts/brushes/c4ds ect.. on it, so yeah sorry don't expect one soon unless I manage to recover this :mad:

Sorry Reaper.

As i said no worries i thought u might be either very busy or ill.

Take ya time... im in no hurry anyway.

• 2 months later...
Hello max you have some excellent skills and i was thinking it was about time i got a newer sig with better quality would you be able to make me a sig using one of these 2 images..

Thanks in Advanced

Would you like the same request or want something different?

• 2 weeks later...

First things, sorry for taking such a long time to make your signature, I've actually been busy, lazy, sleeping etc.

Hope you like it, tried to be quite picky with it. I have no fonts on my computer only let down I am afraid.

30thxjn.jpg

How it looked when I started :)

v30tc0.jpg