We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU: PC Car Sound Upgrades! Pack 2 now ready!!

Mb

Ah well. I haven't downloaded any of the sound mods for the new cars yet. But I've switched some round. I put the 57 Vette sounds on the Charger, as I thought the charger was too quiet. I also put the modded Firebird sounds on the Challenger, just to make it sound a little more racy.

• Replies 468
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Lee<;60267']Ive got a request!:rolleyes: RUF Turbo, could some1 make a louder version of the sound it has now if u get what i mean, Like more bore! and some popping when letting off the revs and changing gears.

-Lee

do the same for the Rt12 PLEEEAAAAASEEE!!! thats my everyday-allrounder-gumbally-fastgoing-shoppingracemachine:cool::D

Are the sound bink files in the same place as the EU version?

Yes! There aren't even different sounds anywhere in my TDU map.

Maybe it's in the Car pack? Not sure.

Maybe if i replace all the original ones , and then swap em all over again, it might work.

The ruf's have some major bugs so I'm making it my top priority to fix the sounds with some new ones.

@Mb yes try that then, it means the sound files can't be read by the game if there is no sound for some cars. This is a problem when the sound files are not the same size as the original's.

@Mb yes try that then, it means the sound files can't be read by the game if there is no sound for some cars. This is a problem when the sound files are not the same size as the original's.

I use soundpack V2.0, nothing should be wrong there. I extract it to my TDU folder and replace the old files with these, then i still hear the stock sounds.

I got a sound mod I made working for the Ruf T12 but the bugs are not the wave files but the game.

The glitching is ingame as the original sound files are fine when played on their own.

I fear we will never have glitch free Ruf sounds. :mad:

I got a sound mod I made working for the Ruf T12 but the bugs are not the wave files but the game.

The glitching is ingame as the original sound files are fine when played on their own.

I fear we will never have glitch free Ruf sounds. :mad:

well done atari ....they cant make a perfect car ,car sound ...

Iced_Bullet: thanks alot for that!! i helped me and the sound popping thingy is gone!! also no performance drops here!!

S71NG3R: every sound that is louder from the incar view than the default sound is OK for me!! i liked your sound, maybe a bit more aggresive??

and a request: could you also release the Rt12 sound before the pack please?? that would be soo good!