We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The CCX has come to London :nuts:

-Snipped-

Right, it's 6:24 AM here, and you just made me wake up my niece. As soon as i saw those two I (Quite loudly) said "OH MY GAWD" and leaned forward... WIN.

Didn't have my camera with me but a few days ago I had to go for a meeting and across the street from the room I was stuck in for an hour waiting for the meeting to start there was a Diablo an R8 and a Countach chasing around an RX-7 in a parking lot. It was actually quite enjoyable to watch, and BLOODY HELL YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD THE NOISE COMING FROM THEM.

The secretary kept making me close the window XD

I do like M6s especially the noise they make, nice find! :D

Something else from Thursday:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4140/4801589344_d134856ec4_z.jpg

The sun was in a really annoying place :(

Meh... i'm bored of SV's now. Oh and Jazzi, if you think that SLR is nice you have some serious issues. That's the absolute worst car done by FAB Design. :p

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

Saw a Gallardo Spyder exactly like this one. Not my pic obviously.

I hate the ricers here in NY. They're always either ugly or damaged and most of the times both. I saw a riced out Honda Civic today that didn't even have a carbon fiber hood, it was just a matte black painted hood. Paint job was horrible. The hood was partially gray in some ares. One of the rims was custom. One. The other three were just the tire tubes you use when you have no actual tire or hubcap. The front bumper was damaged and so were the headlights. The taillights were just ugly and the car had an unnecessary large spoiler. Also the driver was some poor guido.

I seen quite a few cars yesterday, although no pic's of any of them! :( Reason beeing on a 11 hour drive(Devon to Aberdeen in one stint!) it's pritty hard to get a pic of cars going the otherway on the motorway when you only see them for 2 seconds max!

5 Bently Conti GT's

4 Ford Mustangs

2 Nissan GT-R's

2 Audi R8's

1 SLR

1 Garrado Spyder

1 Amuse S2000(looked like it anyway)

1 DBS

1 1970's Aston V8 Vantage Convertable

And a Huge ammount of 911's