We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HELP!

CarboyZR1

I use TDU, then I go into the garage, try to get a car, then TDU just exits and I get a TDU isn't responding thing. I used the toolkit to switch rims. First I switch rims on my 575 and it lost network connection so I put everything back to normal. Then when I tried again two times, it just keeps exiting by random and I get a TDU isn't responding.

Sell The House & The last car you edited...

your cars will move to another house, will phone desrat in a second and let him know theres a problem with that rim... and we will have it removed from the program, sorry

OK phoned desrat, hes says providing you havent changed rims using the program, and then made a manual change after doing so, simply open rims selector and "revert all" should fix your problem, but you will also lose every rim you have changed using the selector. he also wants me to tell you that his game crashes at times when he uses his own program, but when he "reverts all" things go back to normal. i cant really say much more myself as i havent used it tbh, but knowing desmat he probably will make account on here now :) so you could chat to him about it !!!

Sell The House & The last car you edited...

your cars will move to another house, will phone desrat in a second and let him know theres a problem with that rim... and we will have it removed from the program, sorry

OK phoned desrat, hes says providing you havent changed rims using the program, and then made a manual change after doing so, simply open rims selector and "revert all" should fix your problem, but you will also lose every rim you have changed using the selector. he also wants me to tell you that his game crashes at times when he uses his own program, but when he "reverts all" things go back to normal. i cant really say much more myself as i havent used it tbh, but knowing desmat he probably will make account on here now :) so you could chat to him about it !!!

desmat? Is that a new nickname? :p

oo i call him allsorts...

desrat

desmat

des?wat (another t)

man the list is just endless, if we are working on a program that needs to be sent between computers, i say cheers bigears...

its quite funny really on xfire with names and stuff. you should hear what we call you :) (joking)

i cant fault the man, hes awesome...

well, i done some research on tinterweb cant find another issue the same, so i would if it was me re-install tdu mate. cant figure it out, sorry...

trouble is the problems you are describing sound like its tied to profile as well, so that means total restart of game & profile.

but try replacing the backup, its better to try, than to give up.

worse case you re-install twice, post on official boards so desrat sees it 2moro - hes online in morning... put it in tdu-toolkit thread http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=66709&page=3

sorry carboy - desmat, in bed very ill at the min, i spoke to him very briefly this morning. but hes really not all together there, but he does know about your issue :)

Thank you. Tell him I hope he feels better. I just want to do something before I have to go to the reinstall.