We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audiosurf

S71NG3R

If you like music and challenges then you have to try Audiosurf. http://www.audio-surf.com/

This is really fun and adds a new way to listen to music.

You can add you own songs and the game converts them to tracks for you to ride.

Here is the beta for you to try it out: http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/11638/Audiosurf

Full version is out Friday and buy the version from steam for added extras.

And a video I did with FRAPS so runs a bit slow and laggy.

I don't see the resemblance to the boxes and the song...?

Everything you see is different parts of the song the blocks are displayed from the intensity of the song and the speed going along the road is the speed of the song.

You have to try it with different songs then you can see it better than I can explain it.

I just checked the forum and looks like some others have the same problem. What direct x and drivers are you using?

It could be because it's a beta and you may have to wait for the full version. There is a demo out on Friday so try that first to see if it's still the same.

Audiosurf demo is out now and it's worth your time to download it. The full version is also out now and for the money it's another bargain like the orange box.

There is endless hours of gameplay as the levels are your own music. I highly recommend this if you like music, just download the demo to see if your computer will run it.

There are some good characters that add even more depth to the game. It works well with any kind of song and some songs are just perfect.

Here is the demo if you have steam: http://storefront.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=12910

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for this topic, my mate told me about this game and I heard of it when stinger made this thread but didn't take much notice, so I tried the beta then bought the game asap :D Such good fun! The hardest song is with

Ninja Mono

Flux - Bloc Party

Post videos or screenshots of your score with this song and character I will make a video.

• 11 months later...

hey guys, sorry to bump the thread, but i just bought audiosurf and i'm playing the hell out of it, such a great little game!

what are your usernames guys? i'll add you to my friendslists so i can see (beat :p) your scores

My ID is S71NG3R76 I'm currently playing the hell out of the new prodigy album when I get any free time, it works really well with this. Also doing some of their older songs too so you'll see me near the top of the casual leader boards on most of their songs. :cheeky:

• 3 weeks later...
Tried the demo, along with my dad, and I reckon it's pretty brilliant. Shame though that my dad won't buy the full version cos he thinks it'll just be a novelty and hence not worth the money. :(

it's definitly worth the money !

slap your dad in the face too mee xO

audiosurf is an awesome game owmygosh ...

your dad is out of his mind :confused: