We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

how to red light an xbox 360

Camel

Why do you want to give your Xbox 360 the Ring of Death?

Because the framerate will often drop below what it should, It will become very jerky, this is a pain on call of duty 4. there are many other problems with it like only 1 fan works at the back and that only starts up when i watch a DVD or it overheats, it never runs whilst im playing games. Another problem is that i cant shoot through any type of walls or doors on my xbox. I did a test with a friend over XBL about the shooting through walls, I borrowed my step dads xbox and it worked fine with the same copy of call of duty. So thats why I want to break it.

well if you want to kill it cover both ends with something that air can't get through ... some thick cardboard or something like that ... then just run something that uses the disc and HD a lot and has a shed load of vectors to process

Well it had about 6 or 7 layers of thick towels rapped all the way around it and i was playing TDU in HD with the sound in 5.1, all this did was make the console overheat, TDU disc got very flexible because it was too hot and it burnt my towel at the back.

Because the framerate will often drop below what it should, It will become very jerky, this is a pain on call of duty 4. there are many other problems with it like only 1 fan works at the back and that only starts up when i watch a DVD or it overheats, it never runs whilst im playing games. Another problem is that i cant shoot through any type of walls or doors on my xbox. I did a test with a friend over XBL about the shooting through walls, I borrowed my step dads xbox and it worked fine with the same copy of call of duty. So thats why I want to break it.

How the heck did all of that to your 360?

heres an i dea. i dont have a 360 but if you cover the ends. wrap warmed up towels round it and the n stand it between 2 electric heaters while playing a game which uses all of the ram etc. up (CoD4?) then that might do it. :) if not well dump it in a bath of water. turned off of course!