We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

how to red light an xbox 360

Camel

Please can you give me tips on how to give my xbox the 3 red lights please.

Last night I tried rapping it up in several towels, for over an hour I did this whilst playing games so that would make it hotter. It just kept giving me 2 red lights which i know is overheating, I turned it of and it started up again, worked fine, a little slower than usual but it still worked. I did this for about an hour and it would still work.

Anymore tips on how to get the three red lights so i can get a new one?

yeah you wanna try using it in an area that has next to no ventilation and play games that actually push the hardware into working hard

Well i rapped it up in 3 or 4 towels and was playing TDU with baldred and diablo, then the screen went black but i could still hear the sound and talk to them. the picture came back with crappy quality but it worked again then i gave it more than another 30 mins with the towel and it still worked.

Do you think they'll want it back to do tests on it to see if they can break it. that would be good.