We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are the funniest things you have heard in PGR4/TDU?

Camel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean this kid?

*WARNING* Contains swearing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgUOEdBeeS8

Lmao, my mum would slap me to Australia if i spoke like that to her. On TDU the funniest thing i've heard is a random guy i was doing Tandem with round Oahu Raceway (who was leading by the way) just pulled over and stopped in the sand. I waited for him to do something or speak to me for like 5 minutes and out of nowhere he stucks singing "I'm Too Sexy for My Shirt" by Right Said Fred lmao. Also, (not on PGR4/TDU), whenever i play GRAW2 i always play with some 20-something year old and some of his friends, and he has a 3-year old daughter and she's always saying funny stuff, it's so cute :D. And it's funny to hear him and his friends drunk. They are better players when they're drunk though lmao.

EDIT: Btw, AGK = Funny as hell lmao :D.

• 2 weeks later...

that kid deserves to have his account cancelled by his mum...

mcw - drunk or road rage. it's always one or the other.

i wish i ad a tape of his bad connection when all we got was his car flashing across the screen to the sounds of "STU......." silence as the cross goes next to his name. 5 sen=conds later he comes back and start flying across the screen again "....OODY STU......." and he's gone again. then again with a touch of ".....AMMER!......." AND ".....STU............"

so cruel to laugh but it was one of the funniest things we've all had to endure...

that kid deserves to have his account cancelled by his mum...

mcw - drunk or road rage. it's always one or the other.

i wish i ad a tape of his bad connection when all we got was his car flashing across the screen to the sounds of "STU......." silence as the cross goes next to his name. 5 sen=conds later he comes back and start flying across the screen again "....OODY STU......." and he's gone again. then again with a touch of ".....AMMER!......." AND ".....STU............"

so cruel to laugh but it was one of the funniest things we've all had to endure...

You can always count on him for a laugh

Lmao, my mum would slap me to Australia if i spoke like that to her. On TDU the funniest thing i've heard is a random guy i was doing Tandem with round Oahu Raceway (who was leading by the way) just pulled over and stopped in the sand. I waited for him to do something or speak to me for like 5 minutes and out of nowhere he stucks singing "I'm Too Sexy for My Shirt" by Right Said Fred lmao. Also, (not on PGR4/TDU), whenever i play GRAW2 i always play with some 20-something year old and some of his friends, and he has a 3-year old daughter and she's always saying funny stuff, it's so cute :D. And it's funny to hear him and his friends drunk. They are better players when they're drunk though lmao.

EDIT: Btw, AGK = Funny as hell lmao :D.

Rofl at that spoiled little kid. His parents should keep him OFF any gaming equipment until he can handle it... bet he doesn't know what any of those swearing means. Probs heard it off gaming. :D