We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Umm when its done.. :cheeky: I've got my next car lined up after this M3, which will also be VIP access only once again.. Until textures/testing is all good. I will also have the next car private beta testing.

Wonderful. *imagines music that was in the MPH07 preview last year*

-Leadfoot

Umm when its done.. :cheeky: I've got my next car lined up after this M3, which will also be VIP access only once again.. Until textures/testing is all good. I will also have the next car private beta testing.

Is your next car also BMW or is it still a secret?

I can put that model in it, but i can't warranty the same quality as the model, that model is render't with VRAY or Mental Ray, that's a render engine. not for Realtime, Yet..

The good part of it, the texture,s are included, i can covert this in the 2ds files, i can optimize this model from 250.000 poly's to 40.000 poly,s .. the grils can replace with texture,s and more like that.

So if you buy this one i can and i will put it in TDU, maybe it cost some time, but i make some time for it, its a very nice model. and maybe i will ask the originale programmers how i make a extra sell spot in the gareage of AUDI :)

Ok. Since a car this complex can't be in the game maybe I (we) should think about some other R8's model from 3dexport.com . Please, if you have a 10min free time, take a look at other models and tell me which R8 would be an ideal condidate for TDU :) (maybe the prize will be lower) ;)

Thanks, and don't stop with ya gr8 work :)

I've done a steering wheel, but ingame looks strange due to low very low poly seeing i created it, and yes it will be possible to do working gauges at the moment, i believe it would be possible to do a tachometer. Dont ask me to do it though cause im doing my BMW.. :cheeky:

------------

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080827000756.jpg

:eek:

OMG!!!

Wow!

So Amazingly Beautyfull!

Please, giveme the DL!

And Please anyone make the Interior!

PLEASE!!!:cry:

Mod Edit - Watch your language

Agree! M3 CSL would be better :)

Is any1 thinking about making a new Nissan GT-R ? The new Audi S5 would also be a great choice ;)

1. Audi R8

2. Audi S5

3. Nissan GT-R

4. Porsche Carrera GT

and.. then i'll be happy :D

EDIT: Nearly forgot! The new Audi RS6 Avant!!!!! Ohhh, you can't even imagine how badly i want to drive that car on Oahu's island ! :D

Agree! M3 CSL would be better :)

Is any1 thinking about making a new Nissan GT-R ? The new Audi S5 would also be a great choice ;)

1. Audi R8

2. Audi S5

3. Nissan GT-R

4. Porsche Carrera GT

and.. then i'll be happy :D

1. BasBas said he'd return to it, or start fresh.

2. Post it in the "Requests" section if you want it.

3. 560BHP said he would work on it.

4. Try the "Making a Carrera GT" thread in the "Vehicle Customization --> Exterior" section.

5. Be patient, modders are working hard.

-Leadfoot

;96504']The interesting thing is, I think the Weissmann is powered by a BMW straight-six. Like the CSL. And the Weissmann in TDU has a flappy paddle gearbox. Like the CSL. And the Weissmann is lightweight and handles well. Like the CSL.

;)

-Leadfoot

Actually the Wiesmann has a BMW V8 from the M5 E39 :)

also yes i am working on GTR, but it will take at least untill cristimas, cause i want it perfect to faults at all.

I'm sure we all can wait this long to have that car perfectly made :D work hard and don't ever stop :P (don't sleep, don't eat, don't turn off the computer :D:D:D:D)

EDIT:

You know what..? I've just realised sth.... X360's users will never have that cars <lol>