We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

i'm al ready busy with that car ;) .. but i found in my car library a very funny car, is secret with one i made, only thing.. this car has more than 90.000 poly,s . but i thing i can put it in game, its a car just for fun xD

What is it? Also, I made a page on my site showing all 3D mods: http://speedcarreview.com/?q=node/57

Also, will future cars have transparent windows and interiors? Or is that too much to hope for? Either way, looking forward to all your next releases!

-Leadfoot

I believe this is a DX.

------

Little update: Now have the whole body in there, only missing are texture what i discovered is the orange.. :lol: also the headlights.. I also need to figure out how to get this model colored with the alfa colours, except that may be within the textures.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080816075817.jpg

Just wondering how many people use the actual interior view?

I believe this is a DX.

------

Little update: Now have the whole body in there, only missing are texture what i discovered is the orange.. :lol: also the headlights.. I also need to figure out how to get this model colored with the alfa colours, except that may be within the textures.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080816075817.jpg

Looking great! Looking forward to the release!

-Leadfoot

i know i tripple post but these things dont fit, and i dont know how to move the qoute from tWm to one post, so modders, pls dont make me leave.

but know to why i tripple post, the Bugatti video is done, and i promised a URL, so here:

(im gonna get busy if im gonna make a video of all his cars ;)

you know he has on the final version, well for me at least.

560bhp i have the final version of it but the light place is empty like the audi r8 and the camaro too why there are no lights in these cars ???? it would have been amazing if it is really completed

560bhp i have the final version of it but the light place is empty like the audi r8 and the camaro too why there are no lights in these cars ???? it would have been amazing if it is really completed

well if you take and watch my Veyron vid, you will see that i have front lights, so even if you havent i have.

thi end

and also again, i have also lights in the camero and the audi, mabye its my videocard (8800GT)

well if you take and watch my Veyron vid, you will see that i have front lights, so even if you havent i have.

thi end

and also again, i have also lights in the camero and the audi, mabye its my videocard (8800GT)

alright this is weird now !!?? did basbas give you a fully finished project with rear and front lights and he shared the unfinished beta to us ? if so plz be kind to share the file that have the front and rear lights and not the missing ones plzz??? :)

absolutely amazing work basbas! just tried the new camaro and the veyron has anybody else had these glitches? i'm having shadowing problems where it looks like the car is floating and the lights work but aren't quite aligned. i switched the camaro over to the saturn curve hopingit would go away but the glitch is still there