We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ITs very hard to build a difference new and perfect car with perfect interior. There are things you can't change or can't do, For a sample, the camera position from the hummer, its can't me moved. so it can't get perfect. and beleve me, i want a perfect car, specialy the Hummer, i like that car.. thare is a perfect interior inside, if i can change the camera position i go father with it. and go to the maximum of the game.

basbas perhaps moving it to another car in game? I tried it on the lexus LS600 HL(same file-sized car, though its interior is a slightly larger file) and it worked fine.

well, inside the dealership anyway, the camera moved forward into proper position but for whatever reason while it worked in the showroom, it crashed tdu on test drive. if you could adjust the cause of the crash perhaps its a better than the curve

regardless of the interior i love the model and have been using it regularly, so i'm not complaining. just suggesting a 4 seater car or interior to base it off of that would move the cam up front.

Update on the Targa C6 just to show you.. instead of explaining. :cheeky: thanks to basbas again for fixing the bug, i would of never discovered it. I just got to fix the wheel texture seeing its stolen from another corvette.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Targa.jpg

Best thing is the interior shadow doesn't show the roof existing. Oh and that all door animations and window animations etc all work great!

Update on the Targa C6 just to show you.. instead of explaining. :cheeky: thanks to basbas again for fixing the bug, i would of never discovered it. I just got to fix the wheel texture seeing its stolen from another corvette.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Targa.jpg

Best thing is the interior shadow doesn't show the roof existing. Oh and that all door animations and window animations etc all work great!

Awesome work! Can't wait to see the finished result!

How is the sound, you hear it like you drive a convertible aswell?

Sadly no you cannot look up at the sky or hear it like other convertibles, though it was a hardtop C6 so basically it is still a hardtop just roof removed.:)

----

Edit: I updated the steering wheel so it now has a texture, ive just got to fix one more texture and it can be released.

Sadly no you cannot look up at the sky or hear it like other convertibles, though it was a hardtop C6 so basically it is still a hardtop just roof removed.:)

----

Edit: I updated the steering wheel so it now has a texture, ive just got to fix one more texture and it can be released.

Yay! Thanks! :happyroll:

-Leadfoot

Chevrolet Corvette C6 Targa (Replaces the Corvette C6)

--

Creator: tool831 & Basbas2004

If it wasnt for basbas this wouldn't of been released.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080825175816.jpg

Known issues:

Shadow of the wheels

Looking behind has half of the roof transparent

(i think) Windows wind down too fast

-----

Download

I wash thinking to make that one ;) .. i have make the Koenigsegg CCR roadster, only not for download yet, it wash a test for something else.. When iam @ home i put it online.

Nice i cant wait for that car (SLR Roadster). I really love that car :)

I wash thinking to make that one ;) .. i have make the Koenigsegg CCR roadster, only not for download yet, it wash a test for something else.. When iam @ home i put it online.

Thanks Basbas! I wonder if any modders want to make the GT3 RS?*

-Leadfoot

*Technically, that's not a request, I was simply wondering if any modders want to make it. :p

EDIT: Rr... pressed the wrong button. Sorry. Feel free to combine this in the above post.

I have a half one, only the body, but lots of people don't like half models.....

w-w-w-wait a minute... Half one, as in, a GT3 RS? Also, if it's the right size, you can probably use this RT12 interior (or whatever RUF): http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=91537&postcount=34

If you do mean the GT3 RS, thank you so much! It'll be worth the wait if it's all good quality! :excited:

Of course, if I misunderstood you, please tell me, because I probably will look like a fool. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot