We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Okay, well the fix/upgrade didn't take long at all, so TDU is working/installed. I'm disappointed that i have to say this, the C6 Targa is not going to be released. There is something wrong with zmodeler export, i tried exporting the C6 interior and it has no file size (0kb) evens show no errors on zmodeler. I can release it but it will be very dodgy cause it will have a targa top exterior view but when interior view it will have the roof.

without my permission nobody will convert MY(!) bmw m5 which i made for GTA to any other game

if someone will convert it it'll be me because i want quality

i dont want that somebody releases unfinished like basbas does

thats the reason why i didn't release m3 or integrale until now

nothing against you or your work ; )

That's the same as if you mod a car from TDU, you got no permission from the original makers of the car to change it or remake it ;) ,

without my permission nobody will convert MY(!) bmw m5 which i made for GTA to any other game

No offence buddy, but the ratings are less than half ... it's 4.68 out of 10 on ~1000 votes!

But, leave the discussions about car and stealing an stuff like that, make your cars or mods some cars, Just if you want, rip is from GTA or NFS, if they do not want that other guy,s are useing they models they have lock the file. if they don't is it its own risk, they can't proof it is hi's... i make lots of cars, and yes.. i see lots of them back on the internet, but i like to see other guy's have fun with my models. its good leaning stuff for everybody. the thing i don't like it when they say's they make it by him self. that ls lying, that what i don't like..

So, keep this topic nice and pleasant and post you mods or cars on it... HAVE FUN!!!!

No offence buddy, but the ratings are less than half ... it's 4.68 out of 10 on ~1000 votes!

how about reading the whole post?

i didnt make the e34 m5 on the top of the page

i made the m5 e60 v2 an the m6 (motzi - thats me)

and you really dont seem to know the GTA community. gta inside is a kiddy community like nearly every gta community. so dont pay attention on ratings they give

@ basbas

yeah its something like that ...

but if i see someone abusing my cars without my permission i would simply stop releasing anything i created like i did for gta

reason why m3 and integrale isnt released until now:

-didnt get textures working until now

reason why there are no new pics and updates

-i ve been in hrvatska for a week

-tomorrow i'll buy new power supply so i can start working on m3 and integrale another time (my old exploded yesterday)

the thing i don't like it when de say's de make it by it self. that ls lying, that wat i don't like..
exactly : )

@tool831

If you want i will give it a look, maybe i can find the problem, its zo shame if you do not want to post that mod because the problem..

Please, i will help with it.

No worries, ill PM you soon with the file. It will be in .Z3D format, including the maps/textures.

---

Edit: Can i send you the body files too? cause there is a texture which i cannot find, i believe its the gas cap. I have the texture for it but it seems it just doesn't wanna work for me too.

You got to respect Basbas he's the first one that made complete car mods for tdu. And Basbas doesn't release unfinished cars, he just release beta's and the hummer isn't unfinished. The hummer is fully working and everything looks good, the only problem is the camera position in the car, but he dont know how to change that.

Good news!! The C6 Targa will be released (dunno when though), thanks to basbas! he fixed the bug.

------------

Edit: By the way to any other car addon person or anyone who uses zmodeler but doesn't do TDU importing, what is the best way to lower poly count?