We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Celebration Cruise II [Videos] [HQ Stream + D'load] [25 mins]

After our Celebration cruise on friday night, I created this 25 minute video.

Original Thread: http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3267

If you're wondering why I'm uploading it in so many places, it's to make sure I know what I'm doing for Top Gear video :)

!! Can someone actually d'load the HQ one, to make sure it works, incase I have a codec which allows me and not other to view it !!

:::::::::::::::::::::

Video Info:

- 25:52 mins

- Sony Vegas Mixed / Rendered

- Huffyuv v.2 Re-Rendered

- .mp4

- 640x480

I'm making a smaller file and video area sized one for people who dont want to d'load a 220mb video :( After Speed said to on MSN :p

[HQ Download] @ [640x480] [220.4mb] [.mp4]

- Left click the link, not right.

- Rendered in an .mp4 format; requires QuickTime Player or iTunes to view.

[HQ Stream] - currently uploading [20 minutes left of upload]

- on www.Veoh.com

[YouTube Part 1] - I don't know why it went all grey at the beginning, it was during the uploading to youtube it did this ...

[YouTube Part 2] - I don't know why it went all grey at the beginning, it was during the uploading to youtube it did this ...

[YouTube Part 3] - I don't know why it went all grey at the beginning, it was during the uploading to youtube it did this ...

[YouTube Part 4] - I don't know why it went all grey at the beginning, it was during the uploading to youtube it did this ...

I'm watching it now and the first thing I've noticed is music is in stereo but the engine sounds are only in the left channel? Actually music is stronger in the right channel and weak like the engine sounds in the left.

Also remember to give proper credit where it's due, TDUc never created those sounds, we only help in getting them noticed and distributing them.

Ah but compiled can also mean created, but yeah I get what you mean. Also only 5mins in but liked the wee camera shake when the cars drove by, nice touch !

"I want to get a screenshot of all of us there please"

Yeah :P There are a few more of those. Im rendering for youtube now with your corrections :) Thanks.

Why did you quote that bit aswell :S

Yeah it was Press. who said that, Carboy let you all know that he needed a pee also I think. lol I'm at the circle bit now and I've noticed we have a F&F soundtrack going on and surprisingly it sounds good with the action on screen.

Btw at this circle moment you got some funky artifacting, may be a filter or effect you've used but you can still see what's going on.

[+] Haha nevermind it disappeared the next second at 8m19s

Yeah it was Press. who said that, Carboy let you all Btw at this circle moment you got some funky artifacting, may be a filter or effect you've used but you can still see what's going on.

[+] Haha nevermind it disappeared the next second at 8m19s

Yeah, I saw that when I viewed it but ignored it. I can't investigate it, it's rendering atm.

Sush!

Yeah there were quite a few crashes in there!

Next time I will increase the volume of other drivers, as mine is overpowering sometimes.

Theres a montage of the CLK-DTM at the end of the video too. that is -Lr-SpeedraceR btw.

How can you see the text people write? i cant seem to see it ... or maybe im looking at the wrong version haha.

I can't see it all the time, only when it's against a dark background or you have stopped as the compression isn't very apparent. I'm now 16mins in and the Saleen S281 had an unlucky spinout when trying a drift, props for how close he got to the Jeep though.

"damit thatd been nice" ;)

Carboy went in the water when he ___________ pc I think.

Haha you added the little camera shake when looking behind which looked weird as it looked like it was the car that shook itself.

Outstanding flyby the Dark Red/Burgundy Gallardo Spyder did into the wall of a house. That was just pure skill'age right there.

Thanks Diablo!:D You know im skill'age all the way lol.

GREAT VIDEO Iced! :D +rep big time :D

Speed is in the Noble and Carboy in the z06. I can't see a crash in the S71NG screeny ...
The Z06 came from the grass on the right and slid right in front of S71NG but he braked very hard and avoided hitting him as did you with S71NG.

Btw did your camera batteries run out about 20m20s? lol

Hey Mb that was a nice roadblock you created with yourself and 2 Jeeps mate.

Hey Iced what were using to drive; Keyboard, Pad, Wheel?

I used the PS2 controller, as Im not 100% with the wheel at high speed. So as to not crap up the video, I went back to the PS2 controller just for it. Which is why in road rules im not at a constant speed.
is there a youtube video of that cruise yet?
Nope. I'm rendering them from vegas to a HQ about 2gb every 5 mins. Then I use another program dedicated to get HQ on youtube for get it to youtube. I will upload them to youtube over night. So they will be up on my account by tomorrow morning GMT time.