We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

great forum, glade to now be appart

Guest ShiZzl3

Guest ShiZzl3

Hey all, Im Shizzle :)

I'm a 19yr old Aussie bloke, really enjoy TDU when my 8800gt isn't overheating

look forward to playing with you all. and mixing on the forums.

top forum btw

Peace

Shizzle

Wasssssddddoooowwwwwnnnn (play on wassup, no? alrighty then), welcome to TDUc the place to be for all your TDU needs. At TDUc we have a long standing tradition of making new members feel welcome and non-intimidated by anyone here know matter how godlike and powerful they may be, like myself. We run a fair forum where members can do anything I let them do and freedom of speech is encouraged through you all saying what I say and any disagreements result in the squirrel mafia being set free and coming for your nuts.

Please keep all body parts in a bag and watch for the low flying blender as it does hurt should it hit you. Welcome from your very sane and quite normal admin.... ME! Muhahahahahahaha *oh no the voices are talking to me again*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

*ahem*

:welcome:

Welcome shizzle nizzle don fizzle. Before you start liking these ppl you should keep in mind that we really love cheese, The mods has problems with squirrels and that we all like to sing too little too late. So plz do not spit, slap, kick, punch, eat, bite, piss, fart, jump and spin on the members because we will do something more eviler :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MUAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH* *COUGH* Im getting old for this

Oh no, not the voices! :(

Anyway welcome to the forum and try to stay safe from the more *insane* people on this board :D

On a side note : My 8800GTS was overheating every single time I switched on tdu when I got it. To stop this I bought an aluminium case for better circulation of air flow ;). Just a suggestion if it's overheating!