We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tutorial: Create Your Own Number Plate

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this' been posted before in the thread, haven't looked through it all yet but do other players online see these custom plates?

& Iced your work is awesome!!! :bananaskip:

Thanks.

No, people do not see your plate mods. Or any mod for that matter, unless they do the same. However, with the plates, what ever design you make, will be on your car and every racer / online player. Traffic remains the same, unless you dwonload my traffic plate mods :p

Guest ShiZzl3

Can Someone please make me one that says ShiZzl3, in the style of the black and white Victorian (australia) Number plates?

or hawaii one if easier.

Hey. I made my plate and all I see on my car is a very very faint plate...I can read my custom plate to a certain degree otherwise it looks like its invisible...

Could someone be so kind as to making me a plate please?

I'd like the Hawai background like the other plates with the letters: R 2 5EXY... and if the creater has time may be make a British numberplate like the one made by Iced for TC LEE ( A19 LDP v1.0)

thank you very much

Nope.. but I did add you on msn... :D

Im having a slight problem... I save the plate that Colster made ... into jpeg format...

then I renamed this to Common_car.bnk ... and put this in this file

C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules\

(I delete the original common_car.bnk before placing the new 1 in..)

But when i start TDU and go into GARAGE... the game quits and I get a Windows error / (windows error report)...

What am i doing wrong? I did not get errors last time I did this...

im sure im doing this all wrong.. do i have to use the mod tools?

hey i've done everything correct... and this is what happens

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i140/xhostx/platetdu.jpg

i print screened the cars plate in game and zoomed in via paint... its all weird... half invisible... what am i doing wrong?

Locate the Original plate.2DB file you extracted using the BNK Editor here 'C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules\Common_Car'

- 3 - Locate the new plate .dds file you saved from Photoshop/GIMP

this is the file that we turned from jpeg to dds?

Locate the Original ws_plate.2DB file you extracted using the BNK Editor here 'C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules\Common_Car'

- 3 - Locate the new ws_plate.dds file you saved from Photoshop/GIMP

is the ws_plate the jpeg that we are told to make ??

this is confusing... lol

No renaming needed, the zip contains a common_car.bnk, just back up your old one and drop it in there.

hey thnx

lol... i did not click it at first... i was "saving image as" by right clicking on ur post... and doing it the long way by going thru the tut.. man im so stupid

thnxx

so how did u do it on ur end ?

u used that website 2 make the plate.. then u just followed tut... and backed up ur personal common.. and made a new 1.. then just uploaded it here?