We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Found a bug with the name changing and logo displays.

I changed the manufacturer of a car to Lancia, and on the main map, the Lancia logo shows up on the dealership.....BUT.....once you get inside the dealership, it's showing the Acura logo.

I don't have any custom icon pack installed, just the megapack and 1.67d patch.

help with car mods plzzzz!!!

hey i downloaded DJEY'S MAGIC MAP and i put the files from the cars in right and there not showing up can u plzzz help me so i can get this to work another thing is dose any one know how to get the xbox 360 controller to work on my laptop cuz i pluged it in and installed the software and it still dose not read the controller plz help!!:badspelling:

Hey i noticed the tool has the Ferrari F40 LM under vehicle manager, where do i get it. I have the megapack. is it an add-on? or do you have to beat the game to unlock it?
Just answered on visitor messages.

Found a bug with the name changing and logo displays.

I changed the manufacturer of a car to Lancia, and on the main map, the Lancia logo shows up on the dealership.....BUT.....once you get inside the dealership, it's showing the Acura logo.

I don't have any custom icon pack installed, just the megapack and 1.67d patch.

Next patch should fix that. It will be released soon.

hey i downloaded DJEY'S MAGIC MAP and i put the files from the cars in right and there not showing up can u plzzz help me so i can get this to work another thing is dose any one know how to get the xbox 360 controller to work on my laptop cuz i pluged it in and installed the software and it still dose not read the controller plz help!!:badspelling:
See with the people who have brought these mods. And controller thingys are definely offtopic here.

Uh.

Small issue with mine. I bought the megapack (YAAAAAAY!) and I was exploring the new cars including the Ferrari 360, the new TVR and the Dino.

I then found out why my game was crashing, I forgot to install the new BNK1.map. So I did.

Now I'm missing the new TVR, I bought the 360 but it's name is "_TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED", and the Dino, as well as multiple other cars are MISSING!

Is there a fix for this? :(

A question about moving cars to different dealerships....

When I move cars into some of the "Classics" dealerships, I'm no longer allowed to choose the paint color or rims for the car.

I know this can be changed because I've seen it done with at least one of the installers, it took the abilities AWAY instead of giving them.

Is there a way to put that ability back on the whole dealership???

Hi,

as far as we know, there is no particular dealer for the classics. It only depends on which car you put in it. If you move at least one used car into any dealer (that's to say a car which has rarity < 1.0 ), every other car in this dealer will loose this ability.

It looks like a game bug.

Uh.

Small issue with mine. I bought the megapack (YAAAAAAY!) and I was exploring the new cars including the Ferrari 360, the new TVR and the Dino.

I then found out why my game was crashing, I forgot to install the new BNK1.map. So I did.

Now I'm missing the new TVR, I bought the 360 but it's name is "_TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED", and the Dino, as well as multiple other cars are MISSING!

Is there a fix for this? :(

You've got a wrong magic map apparently. But you didn't mention to use mods. If you don't have mods, don't use magic map. That's pretty simple :)

Is there a way to add spots in the dealerships???

Example.....the Jaguar dealership only has 3 spots where you can actually buy a car, but it's the same kind of building as the Aston Martin dealership, which has more open slots to buy cars from.

Edit: I found a 4th spot in the Jag dealership, it's in the far back corner and sits in slot #9.

Also, with the Audi dealership, there's 5 spots across the back, and room for 4 more up front, but only 3 of those front spots work, the 4th always remains empty.

Is there any way to change which slots are open to buy cars from and which slots just display an existing car in a different color?

Is there a way to add spots in the dealerships???
I don't know where those limits are set, still.

I have rooted TDU Modding Tools to TDU, but when I try to load a car it says its unable to do so, how can I fix this?
Might get better with upcoming 1.14. Not far from release.

I'm getting an error popping up after I changed the name of a car with TDUPE instead of the modding tools.

Unable to load requested vehicle data.

I changed the name of the Spyker C8 T to BMW M6 Coupe in TDUPE, and now I get that error when I try to open the car in Modding Tools. It's the only car that gets that error.

I attached the DB.bnk file, hopefully it can be fixed without restarting everything from scratch again.

I mean, I don't this error in Vehicle Manager either.

1.14 available by oahucars-unlimited website !

Excellent, 1.14 fixed it, I can open the car again :)

A question about the new custom camera options...

What's the difference between Hood and Hood_Back, and Cockpit and Cockpit_Back???

EDIT: Just guessing, but are the _Back cameras for when you press the "look back" rear-view button???

If they are, that's just awesome, this is going to allow for absolute camera perfection for all cars, no more settling for "close enough", now the perfect views can be chosen for each camera......the only downside, this is going to take forever to redo the cameras on 120+ car mods......

it may be another cause of error

hello

i had the same error as Kurgan777 , but the cause was the change in performance ( not the manufacturer , model or version ) of a vehicle using dredgy's application , TDUPE. after returning to the original performance of the vehicle using TDUPE again , the error never appeared.

bye-bye

ps : this post is not a complaint regarding the applications mentioned.

thanks for the TDUMT , Djey

What's the difference between Hood and Hood_Back, and Cockpit and Cockpit_Back???

EDIT: Just guessing, but are the _Back cameras for when you press the "look back" rear-view button???

If they are, that's just awesome, this is going to allow for absolute camera perfection for all cars, no more settling for "close enough", now the perfect views can be chosen for each camera......the only downside, this is going to take forever to redo the cameras on 120+ car mods......

You got it. It allows more precise cameras for upcoming and elder mods like 2CV did for the Ferraris. In addition, you'll notice Gallardo's cockpit back views have been fixed that way.

I don't think you'll have to fix every mod by yourself, ask to people who did them (if current camera is really worse) ;)

I don't think you'll have to fix every mod by yourself, ask to people who did them (if current camera is really worse) ;)

It gives me something to do, plus I'll be posting a full list once I get done so other people can benefit from it.

I got through 10 cars last night, most of the time spent figuring out the rear view cams more than the fronts, trying to figure out which cams place closer to the back end, which ones are high enough not to look stupid, etc etc.

One suggestion for the custom cameras section, it would be MUCH easier to keep track of which camera is in each spot if they could be seen all at the same time instead of just seeing the two cam spots.

You have them listed like this.....

Hood

Cockpit

It would be easier like this....

Hood

Hood_Back

Cockpit

Cockpit_Back

I also found an interesting little game bug when I used a Hood_Back cam for the Cockpit_Back slot, once you look forward again, you'll be looking at the Hood instead of the cockpit. You hit the view change button, and you're looking at the hood again, then it cycles through the cameras like normal after that.

EDIT: I found a bug in 1.14, the camera settings are being combined for both of the VW W12 cars, if I change the cam settings on one car, it matches them on the other car.

Never mind, that was my fault for not checking the Use Custom Cam box on the W12 Roadster.

Unable to load requested vehicle data

i had the same error as Kurgan777 , but the cause was the change in performance ( not the manufacturer , model or version ) of a vehicle using dredgy's application , TDUPE. after returning to the original performance of the vehicle using TDUPE again , the error never appeared.

I have downloaded the new v1.14 Modding Tools, and I never had any errors before...

Now, some of my modded cars I can't open anymore ("Unable to load requested vehicle data." error). Other modded cars, of which I changed the physics, too, I can open...

I try to open my BMW M3 GT2, it doesn't work...

I try to open my BMW 135i, it works...

Both have changed physics, manufactures, names, etc. ...

:confused:

I have no idea what could cause the error... I have installed the newest Framework version, it worked perfect with 1.12, which I used all the time before, and with 1.14, some of my modded cars don't work... :oook:

Any solutions or ideas?

Thanks in advance... ;)

Greetz

Fl0w

I attached the logfile (only renamed it to a .txt file)...

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Greetz

Fl0w

€dit:

Some additional information:

I have Windows Vista 64bit ServicePack 2 and TDU at v1.67d ;)