We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

First you should use latest version - as I have already recommended to.

I've already had a look at this subject with Akeris, did you even follow the thread you've created ? :)

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?p=169272&highlight=car+names#post169272

---

2009-04-13, 5:25PM @ Paris

1.8 beta is ready :p

Sorry for all those which expected the new cameras features, it's more complicated than my first thoughts. So it won't be for this time.

You're not lucky, aren't you ? :)

Did you ever try free alternatives to winRAR ? 7-zip for example ?

Anyway, everyone will have to wait as I've removed the file from download. That was just not usable, even for a beta.

See you later.

I'm back !

So this time the beta should work better. So if you're a beta-tester and/or an enthusiast, feel free to use it.

And don't forget to give your opinion, these are the rules ;)

-download link available in first post-

Thanks.

When i open file with tool i get list of 48 cars,carpack cars what i dont have and lots of cars is not there,cant find the maranello 575 in list to change it for BMW M6 and Jaguar xj220 for MB E500. any help with that ? or full list just not yet ready ? i just need to change this 2 cars in US.bnk

I could do that, but there are some conflicts as always:

- if you change 'Ferrari' word, you'll get all your Ferraris with BMW brand name (BMW f430 etc...)

- same problem with the Jaguar

These are annoying limits for the moment.

So I prefer not to give you a DB_US.BNK with such side effects.

Mod does not save !!!

I modded my Lamborghini Murcielago to an lp640 (vehicle model). I also changed the magic map file. I launched the game, the Lambo is modded to the lp640 style, but after i relaunch the game, it comes back to stock Lamborghini Murcielago (unmodded) ???

Any helps would be greatly appreciated

THNX in advance :)

I modded my Lamborghini Murcielago to an lp640 (vehicle model). I also changed the magic map file. I launched the game, the Lambo is modded to the lp640 style, but after i relaunch the game, it comes back to stock Lamborghini Murcielago (unmodded) ???

Any helps would be greatly appreciated

THNX in advance :)

This problem can't be related to Modding Tools nor Magic Map, so I'm afraid I can't help you. :(

Just check your files again... there's no miracle solution.

hey Djey can you add a Saturn to the Edit Name?
Sure, they are both (Curve & Sky) ready for next release (Modding Tools 1.8 - soon).

ohh ok i've downloaded DXTBMP after a reading few posts on the forum, and i've learned how to use it, so now i can see the shape but i have another problem which im not sure is fixable.

when i zoom the map i see a strange icon for a second, but i dont think its fixable because i've seen it on another icons mod, well is that fixable?