We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Call of Duty 4 Frag Video

eleKtro

Dude If I buy this game I would wreck you.

I play this on my friends only when I'm at his house which is most of the time.

Bring it on

(gay song)

Kk n00b :p

When you want a game Xfire me thekillerbean.

You play COD4 all the time means nothing, do you play pub?

CoD4 is only good in hardcore mode IMO :p

Hardcore sucks, it's for noobs for can't shoot for crap. And have no skill. Hardcore is just luck really, just randomly shoot to kill someone, it's fun but pointless, for me anyway since I play matches and you play under specific rules in COD matches.

Man those first two kills looked like you wall-hacked

They did didn't they, which is why I get accused of hacking a lot mate, I don't hack as you can see in the video, I saw those 2 guys run to that wall so I guessed where they would be and went for it.

On call of duty 4 the only way to play is in hardcore mode, no maps, the names don't appear above enemy's heads and friendly fire is on. And when i get bored of that i just run round with my M9 killing everyone and its so funny when you get more kills than everybody else using the pistol only and to hear the abuse they give you.

I love annoying people on Xbox Live on COD4. Friendly Fire is funny. I sit there snipering everyone (even my own team) and they start screaming at me. :D

I shall remember not to play on any games with you then because thats just pointless and is what 5 year old kids do.

Max, you only pwn because your a camper :p

Get out of there, take a machine gun and blast their asses ;)

Read my post you noob, this isn't ona public server. It's in a clan match Search and Destroy 5v5. And I am a sniper, and I was defending A bombsite in the video, so it is pointless for me as a sniper for run around when I can just let them come to me and get shot. noob :D <3 MB

Guest RB26DETT

"2x pew pew lazerz!" ROFLMAO!!! :rofl:

CoD4 is only good in hardcore mode IMO :p

is there less gravity as well? lol jk.:p

refering to TDU's Hardcore mode.

haha :p

although i stand by my hardcore comment. i play for realism, and CoD does that brilliantly in hardcore mode, although im going off that aswell now, both me and my mate (both RL gun nuts) are now preferring to play rainbow 6: Vegas due to the fact that the recoil (lack of) in CoD is a chuffing joke. seriously, standing, a LMG will make you start dancing/looking at the ceiling, and the moment someone who is running pulls the trigger they will end up on teh floor.

same goes for the snipers, the barrett 50.cal would fracture your shoulder if fired from standing.

the firing on a desert eagle is simply impossible, the guys in the game hold it loosely and in real life the pistol would either fly out of their hand, or hit them in the face. the recoil on them is insane and it takes a good 3 seconds between shots considering time it takes to reload.

frankly, its rediculous.

anyway, gun property rant over, i still prefer HCM over normal mode, and RB6 over that :p