We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Whats stopping them?

TDU 505

No discussion along that topic thanks. And I still can't believe those of you who say you can't buy it, I mean come on you must have mates with cards. I've bought the pack 3 times already for people in fact.

And regarding anti-theft measure, oh they are there and it's not just the Multiplayer Key either. ;) Those who think they have it sussed will get a surprise that's for sure.

Hehe. Yes don't discuss this here.

I hope whatever surprise it is is a big shock for them ;)

Oooh we've been told :p The fact you said it made it worse, when I read Diablo's post I thought "pft, what the heck", then I saw you post it :p "oh God!"

:bananasplit:

Sorry, I'm in a sleepy hyper mood :oook:

No discussion along that topic thanks. And I still can't believe those of you who say you can't buy it, I mean come on you must have mates with cards. I've bought the pack 3 times already for people in fact.

And regarding anti-theft measure, oh they are there and it's not just the Multiplayer Key either. ;) Those who think they have it sussed will get a surprise that's for sure.

No Diablo not everyone has mates with credit cards! & theres not a chance in hell that i am signing up for a credit card just so i can buy the pack with it. I have the cash for the Megapack just not the means in which to buy it.

Guest RB26DETT
No Diablo not everyone has mates with credit cards! & theres not a chance in hell that i am signing up for a credit card just so i can buy the pack with it. I have the cash for the Megapack just not the means in which to buy it.

+2! same here.

I just remembered i might be able to get my hands on the Megapack if i buy myself a Pre-Paid Visa from the post office but thats gonna set me back $50. (I guess i could always put the remaining amount in my PSN wallet or donate it here so i can get a green name :D)

well, atari site says that I cant but cause the megapack doesnt reach my country or something, Im never gonna be able to buy it even with a credit card then?
Hey Balto we had a Brazilian asking about this and buying from the UK side should work for you like it did for them. It will cost you €14,99 iirc.

Try the below: https://buy.metaboli.com/vnt/panier.html?partenaire=15&id_titre=507&langue_page=en

Guest RB26DETT
Wait you have the pack don't you?

nope:(

lol. what made you think that. look at my photo thread, almost all the latest photos have the tdu default car in them.

Guest RB26DETT
Oh its just i could of swore i saw you in a default car at one stage. Oh well i guess im just slowly going insane.

well, we were the only ones from just-cruisin in non-megapack cars in the cruise 2 days ago. (shelby gr1) :p

well, we were the only ones from just-cruisin in non-megapack cars in the cruise 2 days ago. (shelby gr1) :p

I got on for a bit after that aswell lol, so add me in the list :)

I'm not gonna get it for a while, made up my mind, its only a few extra cars, and I'd rather stick with my '350z' aka TVR Sagaris.

I've got another GPU to buy, and girls to take out..

Guest RB26DETT
I got on for a bit after that aswell lol, so add me in the list :)

I'm not gonna get it for a while, made up my mind, its only a few extra cars, and I'd rather stick with my '350z' aka TVR Sagaris.

I've got another GPU to buy, and girls to take out..

woops. forgot 'bout you.:o