We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi All..

Blitz3000

Hey guys.. Blitz here.. I'm an Aussie TDU fan and have been playing the game since it first sold in Australia way back when... In fact I called in sick at work the day it was released so I could buy the game and play it all day. I also managed to get the Mclaren LM too so if anyone is interested in an LM run some time just send me a friend request and I'll see you on the road..

Cheers

Blitz3000

Thanks all for your warm welcome messages.. And hi to Elliot also.. I got no probs with you thread-jacking my forum post mate.. I'ts good to meet other LM fans.. :-) I'm just kinda glad this thread didn't turn into the lovefest going on over at TurboJunkie's post between her and KingSkyline.. :-) Now why didn't KingSkyline shown me the same attention??? I like TDU as well.. Hmmmm?? (just jokin guys, please don't go postal on me yet.. it's my first day.. lol)

Cool thanks for the welcome randomus.. I checked the specs again and it definitely says to make the sig no bigger than 550x175?? is that wrong??.. I think i like it at the smaller size anyhow.. looks better.. thanks for the tip..

now i've got an itch to drive..

Cool thanks for the welcome randomus.. I checked the specs again and it definitely says to make the sig no bigger than 550x175?? is that wrong??.. I think i like it at the smaller size anyhow.. looks better.. thanks for the tip...

The sig comment was more intended at elliot, but his posts have been moved out of the thread, which is confusing :p

Thanks all for your warm welcome messages.. And hi to Elliot also.. I got no probs with you thread-jacking my forum post mate.. I'ts good to meet other LM fans.. :-) I'm just kinda glad this thread didn't turn into the lovefest going on over at TurboJunkie's post between her and KingSkyline.. :-) Now why didn't KingSkyline shown me the same attention??? I like TDU as well.. Hmmmm?? (just jokin guys, please don't go postal on me yet.. it's my first day.. lol)

Lol. Yeah, Welcome to the forums, Balto is the doorman, Yada yada yada, same ol' same ol' :D

Just kidding. So you like Lambo's and the LM, I'm a LM liker myself. Anyother cars you like?