We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mission & Story Discussion: *May Contain Spoilers*

Eudemon

Im at 28.31% now.

I just finished the first mission of Mr Creary or however he's called. You have to phone some blackmailer and when you see him pick up the phone you start talking. Then you call him again and he runs of so you can recognize him. Then kill him.

Thanks Diablo ... most appreciated

oh and a general discussion for the mission I've just finished "First Date"

did you go to Roman's rescue or go on the date? I went and saved Roman

see I haven't done much have I ... khevos fault for inviting me to multiplayer last night!

Has somebody already arrived at the mission Snow Storm and passed it?

Info:

It's an Mission at Elizabeth. You have to get her coke back in a hospital. In here are guys which are easy to kill and you pick the coke. Then you get a 3 star wanted level, and as soon as you kill the first cop (Which are all over the hospital) you get 4. That means cops are all over the place and when you try to leave, there are 20 cops trying to shoot you.

Damn after all that for the 'The Snow Storm' mission and you need to give it to her! Man what a twist, wasn't expecting that one bit. :D

[e:]29.56% so far and I've still to go on my 'Gay Date'. This game is nuts!

Re: Final Interview mission...

When it tells you to kill Goldberg I don't think you have to do it as when you get back to Francis he asks if you killed him and like before with the ex-Girlfriend of Dwayne who I let go the red text told me to kill her and I didn't so I think you don't have to kill Goldberg either. I kinda didn't want to after hearing what the receptionist said about him so if anyone gets to this point save before the mission then if you could, don't kill him and see what happens.

Thanks!

Currently: 35.15%

I couldn't stand PB so I enjoyed wasting him and Dwayne was speaking for real, so I really felt stronger loyalty to him than PB. To put it plainly, Dwayne was the real deal and PB was just a drug dealing gangsta wannabe, and I couldn't stand that.

BTW wait till you see what happens to Manny!

I'm stuck on 'Snow Storm' can anybody help me ????

Please :) ????????

Get yourself some armour, an AK-47 and the sub-machine gun. Remember you can zoom (click the RS) into targets to get a better shot with most of the guns.

@ Pherelas:

Not really... The Interview is easy, you only kill 6 guys, you jack a car and you run.

Six people to get out yes but then you have 3 star poilce and then I died becouse i took a lorry and it was very very slow. How do you get rid of the cops?

Six people to get out yes but then you have 3 star poilce and then I died becouse i took a lorry and it was very very slow. How do you get rid of the cops?

I ran out, took the first car i could find, drove straight out of the big circle, stole another car and drove even further away. By stealing a new car they won't recognize you as fast and you can just keep moving!

If you think snow storm is hard, wait till you have to rob a bank with packie and his brothers :s

how i did snow storm: take out the 2 guards outside, then run around the back of the building without going inside, at the far end around the back is a ladder, climb up and immediately click to cover, take out the guys on the top, and shoot as many explosive barrels as you can to take care of the people inside.drop into the room, then use cover to kill all the NOOSE inside

aaaargh, too much spoiling...

i'm really far in :D ive unlocked alderney and i only got teh game on thursday

I'm proud to say I am now 30 hours into the game and still on the main island so no achievement for me. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I'm constantly taking everyone drinking. In fact check the details thread to see something hilarious to do. ;)

*MAJOR SPOILER*

For those of you who have gotten to this part, who did you kill? Derrick or Francis. I killed Francis as he was far to up his own arse and kept the little threats about how he would put Niko away which I didn't like at all plus I like Derrick, his missions were fun (the jailbreak) and I hope he gets clean.

The funeral mission was well unexpected with the Albanians but hey I managed to steal the hearse after the mission ended !! So score! :D

Currently 47.01% in.