We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello everyone!

I just want to say hello to all cause I love TDU.

I think it is the best race games ever created.

Do you ask for secrets...umh...well I like to take my wheel, sit down in my chair,relax...and drive across the island listening alanis morissette...and of course compete with other players and cruise...yeah...like cruising a lot...

My favourite car...jaguar class B (I cant remember the whole name...XD), I really like its engine sound,and its control with high speed, and i like driving it without aids and manual clutch...I'm always using manual clutch.

About me: Spanish, 22 years old, and ( I mentioned it before...???) TDU lover.

See you in the road...

Hello and welcome to TDU:C, actually you are only welcome if you're human, but anyways enjoy here, we have pools and goats and a 30 foot giant bunny that has red bloody teeth... Usually we say hamkakaka when we greet others so hamkakaka to you mah friend

Hello and welcome to TDU:C, actually you are only welcome if you're human, but anyways enjoy here, we have pools and goats and a 30 foot giant bunny that has red bloody teeth... Usually we say hamkakaka when we greet others so hamkakaka to you mah friend

ya, and you ar only allowed to lick your own brain

Hai :D