We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to escape poilce

Pherelas

Just make sure you hold the lock on and cover everywhere until you get to the front door then just bolt, grab a truck or car then jump to map and mark a spray shop thus you can exit the place easier than going for yourself and finally drive fast and through traffic, it's the helo that usually keeps tabs on you the most.

When I did this one I had a pump action shotgun and an AK and just stayed in cover on a doorway and waited for all them to come to me, kept on killing them (about 100) and then there was a break so i ran out and grabbed my bus that i parked outside and spent about 10 mins trying to loose them in a bus, try to get under the overhead railway line because the heli can't see you under there. Worked first time for me

Ok, tryed to get there and I picked the slowest car in the world and got taken down, I think with a faster car I can do it, wasting so much money with this.

Ok really really really really really really annoying me now, disk is unreadable once i had i going well, grrrr.

EDI : Done it finnaly and nearl 10 grand later, got on of them ferrari things from the dealer and used that.