We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

"This had to happen" moment

iBilo

This is basically when something wrong happens when you expect it.

Eg. I was cycling in a nearby town (about 5 or 6 miles away from home) and guess what!? I get a puncture!

I forgot about walking it home so I cycled and screwed up the rim. :eek:

This Happens to Me all the time, But mainly Its not things i dont want to happen, Its people I Really dont want to see at that moment in time.

For Example, If ive just spilt something on my top accidentally, someone i know walks past.

Sods law!

yesterday i left the choke of my moped fully open and the bugger overheated in teh mountains about 20 miles from home. my friend phoned up her friend who owns a van to pick me up, and before he got where we were it was running again, however the guy was on his way and don't like being messed about, hence we had to pretend that it was much more serious than an overheat :p

lesson learned: if you intend to take a Honda C70 at 60mph dowwnhill through mountains, do not leave choke open :p (for teh record, teh bike does 50mph normally and is supposed to be for commuting... )

I always get caught talking by the managers at work all the time lol :D.

The funny thing is I work hard but its only when managers are about when I seemed to be having a laugh and not doing my work :p.

My exams start on Friday 16th too

a blooming citizenship exam - basically a course on how to be a better citizen which we were forced to take this year

and as for the topic...

we're not allowed out of school at lunch or break and town is quite a walk away. So the one time me and my mates choose to go downtown, the fire alarm gets set off by an expelled student and we end up legging it back up the hill (very, very steel hill - about a 10 min walk) only to find our very angry head of year and his long spell of detentions

we didnt even get to town, we were at the door of tesco when we got the phonecall!

I said something funny and disgusting, but when I said it I didn't know my brother's friend was standing behind him. I was very embarassed after that... :headbang:

Another time I was talking to some people and I was trying to fit in. They were talking about a kid and I added the comment "That kid is weird." Only at the time I didn't know I said it too the cousin of that kid. :headbang:

It seems like I can't do anything right...

Welcome to my world, sorta! LOL

I rather not tell mine since it may be obvious and I feel sometimes cursed since I met............

The other week, i went into Maplins with my friend to look at amps and mixers and there was a 1000 watt amp powering a 300 watt speaker outside, so what does my friend do? He flicks a switch over and pushes a modifier up, getting us both into trouble and, once again, leaving me to have to explain it. When the guy went, i changed it back, and he came back again moaning at me! My friend always does stupid things like that though. If he pushed the one next to what he pushed up (which was the bass), he would have blown the speaker and cost himself about £700. Idiot.

Another "This had to happen moment"

I was walking my dog around a trail, I got to a point where i was a good 40 mins away from shelter when i noticed the Very hot sun had dissapeard behind a pitch black cloud, Luckily the lightning helped light up the sky for me :( and the rain and thunder did not help, the dog was just as fed up as me when we got home

Another "This had to happen moment"

I was walking my dog around a trail, I got to a point where i was a good 40 mins away from shelter when i noticed the Very hot sun had dissapeard behind a pitch black cloud, Luckily the lightning helped light up the sky for me :( and the rain and thunder did not help, the dog was just as fed up as me when we got home

ouch..very wet then?