We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Subaglue

Nodz86

A few months ago when the Subaru released the new Impreza they done the Subaglue campaign saying it stuck to the road like glue.

Well I was walking round London (when this campaign started) and saw a few on a Car transporter and my dad saw it aswell later in the day going up the M11. you might think, yeah and big deal, but it was the way they where on the car transporter and finally the other day my dad found a pick of it while surfing the net see below.

[ATTACH]3864[/ATTACH]

I have no idea how they done this bet it looks good. All I know it was designed and built by Ontime recovery/transport.

Lmao, that's brilliant. They probs used No More Nails :D. J/k.

No more nails????????? more like GripFill!!!!:p

Brilliant!! Would be quite intresting getting them down.

I wanna know how they got them up there to begin with, as getting them down would be the reverse.

I remember when I first saw it outside Harrods driving down the road, I stood there confused staring at it with the OH going "you ok whats wrong" and all I said was "something don't look right with that" then after it drove off the penny dropped.

I saw this a while ago. Someone I know who works at Subaru told me they actually did glue the cars upside down. Really cool though :D

Who the hell told you that :oook:

Engines and transmissions are all out, only body wheels and seats that are there!

It was at work a few months back and came back a few weeks after that, it certianly draws the crowds.