We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bears and Sharks in GTA:IV

DriftNismo

Sharks is a definite, i know there are sharks in it but what about bears? There have been a lot of apparent "sightings" of bears around NLC looking through trash cans. Anyone seen them or have any proof from Rockstar that they don't exist? I think it's probably like all the apparant bigfoot sightings in SA. Although in that case, bigfoot was in the game but, well, everyone knows the story.

If you go really far-out you see sharks swimming, they don't do anything though. I've only seen a huge dark object swimming, like many others but some people have seen the actual sharks apparently and said what we saw were sharks. Bears would be cool though. Anyone still remember the bears in the first Sims? They would occasionally come and raid your garbage cans :D. They were cool.

I read something about animals in GTA IV. Something about them being pulled. All to do with the BBFC and their ratings etc. It cropped up in a thread, where another game developer was saying they left animals out of their game because the censors board said they wouldn't give it a rating with animals in the game. I know everyone was bemused by it since it's fine to blow people up in games.

In all honesty I don't think that excuse holds much weight, but it's just something I heard.

I read something about animals in GTA IV. Something about them being pulled. All to do with the BBFC and their ratings etc. It cropped up in a thread, where another game developer was saying they left animals out of their game because the censors board said they wouldn't give it a rating with animals in the game. I know everyone was bemused by it since it's fine to blow people up in games.

In all honesty I don't think that excuse holds much weight, but it's just something I heard.

Cabella's Big Game Hunter? That got rated and you shoot deer LOL

Sharks is a definite, i know there are sharks in it but what about bears? There have been a lot of apparent "sightings" of bears around NLC looking through trash cans. Anyone seen them or have any proof from Rockstar that they don't exist? I think it's probably like all the apparant bigfoot sightings in SA. Although in that case, bigfoot was in the game but, well, everyone knows the story.

LIES!! HORRIBLE LIES!!!! I scoured every damn foot of San Andreas state & never found bigfoot.:mad:

• 2 weeks later...