We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent shots! The first one is really cool.

*snip*

I like this shot and it has potential. I like the position of the car but I feel that you could have included all of the "Camaro" plack at the front in the shot.

The photo also seems too "yellow" to me as this shows up on the wheels. Colour balance in photoshop would fix this though.

I also really like the location of the shot but I also reckon it would have looked nicer if you had cloned out the branches above the car.

One thing I don't like though that catches my eye which shouldn't is the way you have erased the plate. If you had just done it simply then that would have been much better. The red on the ship in the background is also a bit distracting and I reckon you could have dimmed it down or made the shot a selective colour one and made the background around the car black and white.

It might also have been nicer to have the car nearer the bottom of the composition and made even zoomed out a little so that not so much of the car takes up the screen.

I know you just posted this up randomly but I just couldn't keep my opinion to myself and I like helping others improve on their shots, hopefully my advice was of some use and not just wasted. :cheeky: ;)

tWm - Interesting pictures :P, But the last one looks cool

Mielie - The Porsche in the 6th picture is an insane colour, Great find.

- Also the clouds behind the Jag and the Aston are awsome, did you process that at all to stand out more or was it actually that spectacular :)

Awesome shot :), I love badge shots with water droplets on them :)

Psstt, you might want to remove my picture from the quote, i have a feeling the Mods don't like people quoting photos :p

Seems appropriate to post this :

:D

Ahah, great, same color, same badge, same rain droplet, that's funny :)

:hide:

Cool airplane pictures, I like the 3rd with these beautiful pink clouds :)