We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Goes Bananas in the U.A.E! 3 Veyrons + CCX!?

Mb

Where can I watch Top Gear? Yes I know that youtube has it but its all mixed up. Where do you guys watch the new seasons?

Head over to FinalGear. They have forums and they used to have torrents of the latest episodes. Not that I condone such things.

If you're heading over there though beware there is likely to be some spoilers.

All it does is make people cream their pants whenever the veyron is mentioned. The veyron isn't worth the gold that it runs on.

+1. I personally am sick of the Veyron. I know others aren't which is why it gets a constant slot on Top Gear. Nearly as bad as a few series back where no matter what car Clarkson got in he found a way of comparing it to the DB9 that he obsessed over. This is purely hypothetical but even with the money, I would not be buying a Veyron.

Guest RB26DETT

I love Top Gear! I haven't watched a single episode of Season 10 though. :( We only have BBC World here and they show it at the most odd times so I never get to watch.

This Season 11 teaser sounds great!

another person ... bring on Sabine !!!!!

can't wait for the next season

as to episodes to watch ... the specials are good ... Polar with the Toyotas ... American, for multitude of reasons but I won't spoil it ... Botswana, for Oliver (you'll know when you see it) ... as to the normal programmes ... the SLR race to Oslo(?) is good ... the Robin Space Shuttle is fab ... the Car/Boats part 2 is great (watch both parts though) ... the limos wasn't much cop ... old British Layland and 70s Italian cars was great ... lots of great stuff ... just watch any episode you can from the last 4(ish) years

Gah why don't they just end topgear. All it does is make people cream their pants whenever the veyron is mentioned. The veyron isn't worth the gold that it runs on.

+rep

You're absolutely right. I'm sick of the Veyron too. Who cares about it? It's fugly, it's close to £1 million to buy, "oh, but it does 253mph". WHO CARES? There are tons of production, yes, PRODUCTION vehicles that go that fast, look nice and cost a lot less. And the idiots on Top Gear think it's the best thing since Godzilla.

I could list so many reasons why i hate Top Gear but it'll just spark up an argument and i hate arguing with AMV8, Veyron and Top Gear fanboys.

EDIT: The old Top Gear episodes from the late 90s and early 2000s were brilliant, but they went WAYY down hill.

I wouldn't say Top Gear has gone downhill, I enjoy it far more now than I ever have but, in the last series or two they have tried too hard to be funny. A lot of the challenges such as the road building one were hideously scripted.