We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Gumball Style McDonalds & Gas Station Cruise - Saturday 5th July '08

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you remembered... woke up at 2am cos the papers said they were gonna broadcast teh F1 qualifying (delayed telecast at that)... Then I waited for half an hour for stupid Wimbledon to finish and gave up... I now have a new-found hate for tennis

We sorry group 1, however vultor and creatix have taken 2 places in group 1. Even though I clearly said ther're suppose to start from the finish.

+ They're lagging like hell, so they cant see me telling them to go. =[

Currently there're 3 places still left.

Has to have been the worst cruise I've been to. Even worse than the Gumball when I was the only one who turned up!

Not because of who was in it, but because of the bloody lag! Well that mighta had summit to do with whos was in the cruise ... but I doubt it. Also my processoor being a pile of crap didn't help :(

I'm so gunna work my arse off this week so I can order my PC when I get back from holiday!

Can't really comment on how it went, I was pulled away for dinner early on (bloody family... :mad:) but I think it was OK while it lasted. Bizarrely, JonLim was the only guy with next to no lag, and he's in Singapore, isn't he? Bloody BT, also it took me ages to get you guys to appear in my game world: the wire-frame earth under the number of visible players kept turning red :eek:

Still, we can always try one that works properly another time :rolleyes: