We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 21 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to Ringo for winning, definately one of the best banners I've seen for a while!

The theme this week is Classic/ Modern Pictures. Your picture must contain both a classic car built before 1990 and a modern car from post 1990. Both must be static, so parked up somewhere, no movement.

Entrants:

1. 560BHP

2. T3hReaper

3. zo6dude

4. Baltoman

5. minulescu

6. ShadowGT

7. Car Freak

8. Captain_ClutchKick

9. pyrre

10. haxorgr

11. Ringo_60013

12. safiro tdu

13. sobeltdu

14. T3hReaper

15. Jolteon

16. ChrisChakk

17. Pressurized

18. Speeder

19. cmuki

Rules:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

2. No voting for yourself come poll day ;)

3. The pictures must be taken by you!!

4. All pictures between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

5. If you do not like this theme, then let me know without all screaming at me.

6. Static Classic/ Modern Pics.

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Please note: If there are more than 30 entrants then the first 30 will be the ones entered into the vote, as this is the limit. Because of this I will try to keep the first post up to date so you always know how many people have already entered. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Closing Date: Saturday 5th July

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

for the offline people maybe this tip might be useful.

chase down the AI car, and once you're happy with a position, hit pause. take your photo with no radial blur so it looks like it's static. besides, TDU doesn't have blur on the rims. ;)

Guest RB26DETT

woah! that's getting my vote as of now!

well, i won't enter this week. my old photo album doesn't have what you're looking for in this weeks theme. :(

EDIT: Dude in the right F40 can't park. :p

woah! that's getting my vote as of now!

well, i won't enter this week. my old photo album doesn't have what you're looking for in this weeks theme. :(

EDIT: Dude in the right F40 can't park. :p

sad thing is those F40 drivers couldnt drive good at all. i was easily keeping up with them in my lil SLK roadster. :D