We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

360 or PC Version Online playing

WiiZe

Hello!

I just got registered to the forum and im very excited. Great success!

Seriosly though, i searched quickly and didnt find a thread what would already handling this kind of case, if there is, probably there is, please forgive me, and give me a link to those threads. So, Im in the situation of buying either 360 or PC version. I just want to know, wich one have more online activity, or is it the same. Any of my friends barely have the game. Second thing is, 360 haven't support to g25, even i dont have one, but about to buy one. And, yeah, the megapack for pc. Are there differenties between pc and 360 version, if u have bought all the addons for them. There must be few typos etc. :badspelling:, cos its 11.30pm in here Finland and im tired, middle of nowhere. "oh, yeah that country near sweden" but u got the point. waiting for answers.

Reasons for PC:

- Megapack is much cheaper than the individual DLCs

- Megapack includes few limited 360 give-away cars

- Lots of online Modding!!!!

- G25 Support (for you)

- Loads Quicker

Reasons against PC:

- Prown to random crashes or failures

- Expensive to get High detail

Reasons for 360:

- Doesn't crash

- High detail by default

- 4 (I think) more cars than the PC people get

Thanx!

Great to see so many answers in such short time! Well... it seems I will maybe turn to buying pc version. I have "pretty good" pc, and most of new games plays good. Still I have ms points left lot at my x360 account, and it wouldnt be problem to download the cars. macd79, yeah, i could. At the maximum it would be like 100€. I'll buy the PC version, and maybe in near future the x360. And thx tWM. for telling me to hang around with me, hope there will be nice players in pc online too :) But thats for now. I'll be buying the pc version tomorrow, hope to cya in online then.

Downloading the game over atari

I noticed the game is few euros cheaper at atari netstore than in others game shops near me, so i decided to buy it using download+pay method(yeah im miserly :D). It's just im not so experienced with these kind of things, and i dont want my credit card number to be stolen or something... So have any of you bought the game that way? Is it reliable?