We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

4th of July, does that remind you of something?

Baltoman

There's like, no fireworks at all on our independence day... I want fireworks, I like it, but have to wait for New years Eve for that xD

Here we have fireworks but its not that great..

In Wales it's shave a sheep day :D Joke.

LMAO

It always surprises me and makes me laugh a little that the main day of the American calendar to celebrate it's birth is the only date that's said correctly like the rest of the world (apart from Asia who do dd-mm-yyyy but from right to left).

:birthday:

Yeah the day the Brits gave the Yanks their independance !

*Translation*

The Brits got overpowed by the Yanks and couldn't take it anymore so they surrended.

*translation*

using dirty tactics and sheer numbers, americans kicked us out, stealing and buggering our language whilst they were at it :bananasplit:

also max, you mean i got me sheep out for nothing? :eek:

:(

You know something? I always thought that calling the USAers, American is wrong. I mean, they are Americans but we (Brazilians) are American too so why aren't we called American?

For now on Americans are now gonna be called USAers. LOL

Balto, I swear you've been spamming in every single topic this evening (in my time which is GMT+1) in the most pathetic ways..

Seriously, do people really need to know your views posted about 6 times on each different thread just to get your post count up? No one cares about if Americnas should be called USAers or whatever the hell, and how the hell are Brazilians Americans?

Balto, I swear you've been spamming in every single topic this evening (in my time which is GMT+1) in the most pathetic ways..

Seriously, do people really need to know your views posted about 6 times on each different thread just to get your post count up? No one cares about if Americnas should be called USAers or whatever the hell, and how the hell are Brazilians Americans?

Its off-topic, not spam, spam would probably be advertising or lolspeak etc, or things that make no sense at all, i dont think baltos post is worth its own thread, so a post in a thread about america isnt too bad

America is a continent (2 in fact), not a country.

Canadians have just as much right to be called Americans as the people from the U.S.A. They're on the North American continent aswell, and Brazilians are on the South American continent, hence can also be called Americans. By which logic, anyone from Mexico, Peru, Argentina etc. can also be American.

That is the point Balto is making, which is fair enough to post.

Its off-topic, not spam, spam would probably be advertising or lolspeak etc, or things that make no sense at all, i dont think baltos post is worth its own thread, so a post in a thread about america isnt too bad

Spam and off-topic are the same for me, it all comes under the bit = crap.

And why would someone want to read on what someone wan ts to cal Americans?

\rant/funnymood.

Spam and off-topic are the same for me, it all comes under the bit = crap.

And why would someone want to read on what someone wan ts to cal Americans?

\rant/funnymood.

Why would someone want to read what someones idea of spam and off-topic is, if you dont like it, report it, if its not reportable, then dont comment or youll start an arguement, im only replying as this type of thing is becoming well to common here, and its starting to annoy me

Why would someone want to read what someones idea of spam and off-topic is, if you dont like it, report it, if its not reportable, then dont comment or youll start an arguement, im only replying as this type of thing is becoming well to common here, and its starting to annoy me

Yeah, I agree

Woah, calm down Mr. Stressy. First of all, I dont care if I have 100000000 or 0.2 posts, I said that on my other thread and second of all its on-topic as I was refering to America and USA. So stop being a an arse. >:l

Why would I be stressed about a post?

And its not of any importance towards anything even if you are "referring to the USA". :badspelling:

And is there really any point in reporting a post? all it does is annoy people. Flame me as much as you want, not bothered.

Why would I be stressed about a post?

And its not of any importance towards anything even if you are "referring to the USA". :badspelling:

And is there really any point in reporting a post? all it does is annoy people. Flame me as much as you want, not bothered.

Because you're the one that flamed me....

Thats you're opinion. Are you calling me the worst speller just because I forgot to put an "r"

Is there any point in flaming ppl too? Flaming is more annoying than reporting.

Why did you even start this? Dont you have better things to do than complain?

Because you're the one that flamed me....

Thats you're opinion. Are you calling me the worst speller just because I forgot to put an "r"

Is there any point in flaming ppl too? Flaming is more annoying than reporting.

Why did you even start this? Dont you have better things to do than complain?

1. I flamed you because you've been spamming on every single new thread this evening.

2. Flaming actually proves something when reporting doesn't.

3. And I'm calling you the worst speller cos you can't spell properly anyway.

4. Don't you have better things to do then spamming on a Forum?

(And before you say I'm not stressed.)

And now case solved even though I like arguing I'm not wasting my time arguing to someone over the Internet.