We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Knight Rider - TV Series

The Queen

What do you think about it? *Please backup your opinion*  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about it? *Please backup your opinion*

• It's an amazing TV Series!
    • It's not bad but nothing to write home about.
    • It's really bad and I can't stand it!

Just thought I would make a topic and a poll to see if people liked this tv series or not.

Me personally? I love it and I have bought all of the Seasons as a result. I have seen most of the episodes on the TV before but am currently finished Season 2 and on to Season 3.

I just love the episodes and the different things which happen each time. Probably my favourite TV Series! :thumbsup:

The Goliath episodes were great and very dramatic in some places. Great plot and storyline.

I also really enjoyed a couple of others including "Mouth of the Snake" and "Knight of the Juggernaut".

After I have watched all of the Knight Rider's I may think about getting Magnum PI as that is meant to be very good also. Not really seen it before so would have to watch a trailer or something :p

What do you guys think?

413PFH8T40L._AA280_.jpg

Enough said.

I only like the Music where he jumps in the car and goes out of the truck lol.. Duh duunii duh duh duhu duud duhhh!

Something like that it sounds!

I found it lol!

I tried to make some sense of it and tried to see what the video was Lol :D

Knight Rider is good but if we are talking about 80's American tv shows you have gotta mention Miami Vice :thumbsup:.

Miami Vice is one of the best tv shows ever I mean it had an awesome soundtrack, some good cars, action and everything you want from a good cop show :).

Knight Rider was good ... well the original stuff was but went wrong with the 'Super Cruise' and I won't comment on the modern Spin Offs of Team Knight Rider etc

The Golliath and KARR episodes were the best

I used to love watching the following when I was a kid ...

Knight Rider ... Airwolf ... Streethawk (Knight Rider for Bikers) ... The A-Team ... Battlestar Gallactica ... Buck Rodgers (no idea why a young lad would like watching this) ... Magnum P.I. (my mobile ringtone since polyphonic ringtones ... now an mp3 ... oh and one of the reasons to love TDU!) ... The Fall Guy ... T.J. Hooker

If you notice some bloke called Glen A. Larson has a lot to answer to !

Being an 80's kid was so much fun you got spoon fed cheesy shows that were so cool.

I even wanted the super pursuit mode on my car when I grew up. Sad but true.

I voted yes as Knight Rider had many classic episodes and a cool car. What more can you want when your 8.

• 8 months later...