We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 23 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to Carboy for winning last week :)

The theme this week is Visible Engines in Yellow Ferraris. Your picture must contain a yellow ferrari, and we must be able to see some of the engine.

Entrants:

1. CarboyZR1

2. 560BHP

3. T3hReaper

4. Speed

5. ChrisChakk

6. minulescu

7. Davi_Kad

8. Car Freak

9. pyrre

10. Jolteon

11. MadMax

12. Geko

13. [sKC]Matt88

14. 440BHP

15. Ringo_60013

16. zo6dude

17. RamseyOfficial

18. andy_carlos

19. safiro tdu

20. -Lr-SpeedraceR

21. Beem3r

Rules:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

2. No voting for yourself come poll day ;)

3. The pictures must be taken by you!!

4. All pictures between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

5. If you do not like this theme, then let me know without all screaming at me.

6. Engine in Yellow Ferrari.

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Please note: If there are more than 30 entrants then the first 30 will be the ones entered into the vote, as this is the limit. Because of this I will try to keep the first post up to date so you always know how many people have already entered. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Closing Date: Sunday 3rd August

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Speed do you think I should increase the poll options amount to 50 or something? There's obviously a lot of interest in this so it would be a shame to keep people out of it if they want to enter. A poll of 50 options should never in theory go above 2 usually but then I'm always surprised by this place! :D

Hey Speed do you think I should increase the poll options amount to 50 or something? There's obviously a lot of interest in this so it would be a shame to keep people out of it if they want to enter. A poll of 50 options should never in theory go above 2 usually but then I'm always surprised by this place! :D

Would be a good idea I guess, I'll probably be the only person that ever uses it though :p

Thanks Diablo :D

Guest RB26DETT

lmao. what a very specific theme. well, i'll pass on this one since i don't have any yellow fezzas in my photo thread.

its hard to see the engine parts...

Lol, you told TehReaper to choose his top one, and all you see on that is a random red mark, whereas on the top right of mine you can clearly see some shadows forming over the engine... ;)

Look around the top and top right of the grill. Shadows ftw.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/SpeedFreakLightning/Week23edit.jpg

P.S. Thanks Diablo!

Visible engine? Does that mean no front engined ferraris? And doesn't that really mean only glass engine-covered Ferraris are allowed to enter? If that's the case, then we'll only be seeing 430s, 360s and Enzos here, no 308s, Dinos, 575s, 612s, 250GTOs or 512s...

4. All pictures between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

The picture is too big please resize. Bloody hell, why can't people read rules? :rolleyes:

You do know his picture is within the size restrictions... 1280x720...

Why can't you just read the rules David? :rolleyes::p:D

Hah..Hah..Hah :p

It used to be only 800x600. How come you have changed it? :oook:

Higher quality pics to use in the banner :)

I still resize them so that in the poll they're all 800x600 or smaller though :D