We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Police Car vs. Bike

Street Ryder

lol, I feel sorry for the policeman afterwards, everyone attacking his car xD This is why I dislike the biker community, as I'm sure that if the bikers had been driving sensibly and not stupidly fast he wouldn't have hit the police car.

i see, you doesnt have motorbike

policeman get into the straight line of the bike to stop him, and the biker cant brake the necesary to stop, its simple, accident caused by the policeman, so the bikers go to attack the car, because why did this the policeman????. I LIKE THE BIKER COMMUNITY, because if you have a problem on road they help you..., here in spain biker community is very strong...

sorry for my bad english xD

No I don't have a motorcycle. However,my parents have 5, and my Dad runs a business in the motorcycle community. And very few of them are respectable people. Yes, the policeman was a bit of an arse pulling out like that, and should've done so he scared the biker enough for a change of pants, there was no need for his car to be hit. But the point still remains that if the biker was still riding properly he'd not have hit the car.

I have a bike. The cops are all to blame for this. They knew that the bikers where showing off and speeding in that lane and for a cop to pull out infront of a biker knowing that when the biker does see the car, there is no way in hell he would be able to brake in time.

I would have smashed that car to a million pieces for this. If there is a clear road a biker no matter who they are will pull back that throttle, its for the adrenaline rush.

I know it may be innapropriate but felt i should show it.

Yes, the biker shouldn't have been going that fast. However, I have to agree that this was completely the Policeman's fault. When police see a traffic offense, they shouldn't act to put the offender's life, or their own, in jeopardy. They should pull over the suspect.

Wondering why this is still in TDU PC section lol.

the biker goes wrong because of the speed, but the police want to teach us about avoid accidents by creating one? It is despotism and attempt of homicide, the policeman gets into the way and knows the consequences

i have a bike and ways here in spain are very dangerous so if the police does things like that....