We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1: Hungarian GP

Nodz86

MASSA = LEGEND :thumbsup:.

Legendary start, he didn't mess about, put Hamilton into place and showed him up.

Puncture for Lewis, I'm not gonna lie I liked what I saw :cheeky:.

Kimi seemed to be going for it in the last stint but a little too late imo :o.

Gutted for Massa at the end, but hey my main man Kimi is on the podium so I'm not complaining :D.

Delighted for Glock and Toyota, thoroughly well driven and good to see wee Piquet still showing he's not going to bow down and let the vets through when they want. Feel sorry for Massa, I like him as he's down to earth and a good guy and respects the other drivers, he is probably the only other Ferrari driver I like after Barrichello.

Unlucky for Lewis but hey them the things that happen, sometimes you have your bad luck and you just got accept it. Kimi is very very lucky to get on the podium, he drove so poorly until the last 15 laps or so but a good race and big respect and cheers from me to Glock and Toyota, definitely the driver of the day.

Well what a race, unlucky Massa he deserved that win had a flawless race. Hamilton done well to salvage some points, be interesting to know why he got the puncture and whether it is his driving style or debris. Well done Timo on a podium and Kimi was lucky to get on there and he started to push to late in the race.

Also had a few fires aswell to keep it interesting. All in all a good race.

Yes it was a good race I was settling down for a boring race and then bang Massa's in the lead. :eek:

Looks like no team is going to dominate this year which is going to make for some great races all the way to Brazil.

I really feel for Hamilton and Massa we will never know now just who would have won that battle.

Congrats to Glock after a painful Germany he did drive very well.

It was good Heikki did a constant race and a lucky win. After all the bad luck he has had it's good to see him win and should be good for the remaining races.

Kimi liked the softer tires it looked like as he could push very hard at the end.

I didn't watch the race all the way through, as it seemed a bit boring to me. But I'm glad Heikki won, and he is confirmed at Lewis' teammate for 2009.

Massa's engine failure and Heikki's win are proof of one thing: God is a McLaren fan :)