We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fast and the Furious 4 spy photos/videos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.1 was best overall - Best story line

The 12 minute short film between no.1 and no.2 is very good and I always watch it before watching 2F2F

no.2 had best motorway chase scenes

no.3 as the worst and I hated it the first time as it had new characters and the driving was rubbish. Especially drifitng through Tokyo's streets, I mean, common, just drive in a straight line, you're being god damn chased, no need to waste time drifting.

Hopefully no.4 will be better as it has Vin Diesel and Paul Walker in and most of all, carries on with the story line <3 :p

btw I've watched no.1 and no.2 literally (no word of a lie) around 100 times each :p I still only worked out something of the story line the other week when I watched it on the way home from the Airport :p

• 2 weeks later...

just seen the trailer for no 4 ... it's on Autoblog today if you want to see it ...

looks miles better than Tokyo drift ... but that's not saying much ...

but hey it's got Vin, Weller, Rodriquez & Brewster in it ... what's this couples do cars?????

Oh anyone notice the RS200 in the trailer !!!!!

I have to say I saw it on youtube first and the first few seconds looked fake, so I went to Autoblog as Hybrid suggested and saw it was the same! But after the first 3 seconds the trailer looks amazing and looks like it will be another good movie for quotes :p

Looks like it's most of the main cast from TFTF 1 which had the best acting and story lines, so yeah!!! It took them till no.4 to hopefully mke a decent story line :p

"You're a lucky man!"

"Why's that?"

"You're still breathing!"