We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Xbox Live Renewing Automatically?

CarMadMike

I thought the email said something along the lines of it was informing you that an automatic renewal was about to happen in the next few days, so if you don't want to renew it you can cancel it.

I had mine a couple of weeks ago ... scanned over it and deleted it so I can't tell you for sure what it said.

I got the email at lunchtime.

What happens if the card charged is not valid anymore? Can you and is it easy to change card?

I'm guessing I will be notified if the card is invalid as they won't be able to take any money from it.

My parents got new ones after having credit card fraud before the summer.

I got the email at lunchtime.

What happens if the card charged is not valid anymore? Can you and is it easy to change card?

I'm guessing I will be notified if the card is invalid as they won't be able to take any money from it.

My parents got new ones after having credit card fraud before the summer.

Just log onto xbox.com and go to manage account (iirc) then go to billing options and its all there to be played with. The trouble is you cannot delete a card.

I had that problem when I let a mate use mine, we ended up putting his dads on there so to get rid of my card number off it.