We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

99% Ace level here i come

SLRRR

Hi everyone,

I am stuck at 99% because i cant do the inter club races. So i asked about it on Atari Forums and they said that i can try it with Hamachi, but i need 3 other people for that. 2 from another club and 1 who can join my club. (you can leave leave the club after we do the intra club races). Because you need 2 from one team vs. 2 from another team. I dont know or hamachi will work but i want to try it.

So if there are people who want to do the inter club races. I really want 100% and that can't without you guys.

SLRRR

Thnx ShadowGT :)

So your members can help me? I need 2 people from another club so if your club has 2 or more members that would be great.

I hope i can try it today. But i need more people, and i need if have enough people the msn or something so we can talk to each other. But we will see that later

One more Question. How are we supposed to get TDU to run through Hamachi? TDU dosn't have specific LAN mode built in so how can we get it to use Hamachi without using regular internet?

I dont know xD The only thing that i know, is that we have to be on the same Lan (2 club with each 2 persons)

how do you know that? I have talked on the atari forums and nobody know if it was done before. They only sad that they where on hamachi but they couldnt find other people.

I want to test it tonight 20.00 (Dutch time) if i have enough people who want to help me. I want to test if it works, if it works than we are going to do the interclub races. If it not works than, i dont know we tyd it