We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Audi R8 [v1.4]

BasBas2004

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

becos, in real life u cant drive with 350km/h, and you haven't "RESTART BUTTON" if u made some mistake...

just for fun, its relax...

Lol, sure.... If u made enough money to buy a R8 u go play games behind ur computer? Like u have nothing else to do, can u teach me to set up a company and play games when im home? And I guess u have a girlfriend/wife too, u should have sex with her u know :)

Lol, sure.... If u made enough money to buy a R8 u go play games behind ur computer? Like u have nothing else to do, can u teach me to set up a company and play games when im home? And I guess u have a girlfriend/wife too, u should have sex with her u know :)

man`??? are you dumb or what???? with your post you want to say. when you have money you dont play games. and when you dont have like u, cause you play this game ...ergo you have no money

idiot...

bill gates plays halo...

Mod Edit: Do NOT Swaer and insult members. Thanks.

man`??? are you dumb or what???? with your post you want to say. when you have money you dont play games. and when you dont, like u, cause you play this game ...ergo you have no money ...

idiot...

bill gates plays halo...

First of all, ur conception is totally wrong. I didn't say that if u have money you don't play games... Why would you play games if u have enough money to buy a R8? Besides, everyone has money ;) And how do u know that I have no money, u can check my bankaccount or something? I work hard for my money and study hard, so I have a future in my life. And by the way, learn to make normal sentences and learn to read proper.

man`??? are you dumb or what???? with your post you want to say. when you have money you dont play games. and when you dont have like u, cause you play this game ...ergo you have no money and youre a looser...

idiot...

bill gates plays halo...

Do NOT insult other members ... and swear at the same time. Otherwise there'll be punishments.

- TDU Central Staff