We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aussie's Have Spore!

eleKtro

Whats the fuss about this game?? Looks rubbish to me, anyway explain what it is? (I know what the game is and have read about it but whys it so good?)

Ok, first of all,

Looks rubbish
:shocked::shocked:

Alright now that that's over with, here I go! I could go on and on about how to make creatures and civilizations, but i'll skip to the best part of the game: the space phase. There are 500000+ stars in the game; it is not known how many plants are circling each star, but it's most likely more than 1. So thats At least 1000000 plants, each of which can be explored, colonized, made habitable/uninhabitable, blown up, est. Basicly, the space phase of Spore is a huge sandbox game in it's self. You can do pretty much anything you want.

Well theres your condensed explanation. :)

Ok, first of all, :shocked::shocked:

Alright now that that's over with, here I go! I could go on and on about how to make creatures and civilizations, but i'll skip to the best part of the game: the space phase. There are 500000+ stars in the game; it is not known how many plants are circling each star, but it's most likely more than 1. So thats At least 1000000 plants, each of which can be explored, colonized, made habitable/uninhabitable, blown up, est. Basicly, the space phase of Spore is a huge sandbox game in it's self. You can do pretty much anything you want.

Well theres your condensed explanation. :)

Won't it get a bit boring though, creating things and then blowing them up? And can you create building and stuff or is that kidna stuff done for you by the creatures you create?

Won't it get a bit boring though, creating things and then blowing them up? And can you create building and stuff or is that kidna stuff done for you by the creatures you create?

Yeah it might get boring after a while, but it takes some time to get up to the "sandbox" level of the game, it wouldn't get boring any time soon.

To answer your question, yes, you can make buildings for your creatures. Though I think once you get to the space phase the creatures will do that for you. I'm not sure though.

I went to EB games today & asked if i could have spore early. They said no :( gotta wait till the 4th.

It's officially released in Australia on the 4th? *flys to AU*

I can't think of any other game that came out in Australia, then Europe, and lastly the US. It's normaly the other way around.

52nd post!:bananajump: I forgot to celebrate the 50th, lol.