We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you will release Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX ? Nice work...

I appoligize for my brusque-ness, but too many people are asking for release dates and not reading the page their on.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

So he won't be releasing the GSX alone.

Secondly, he already said that he was hoping to release the car pack in October, but he wasn't sure (please don't quote me on that :cheeky:).

Thirdly, Iced doesn't like people reqeusting stuff and all that when he already said not to.

Just trying, for the eighth time, to remind people.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

On a happier note:

WOOT! YOU ROCK TOOL! JUST READ THE PREVIOUS PAGE! It'll be an addon, yay!

-Leadfoot

So far not so good for the cracking of adding totally new cars.. So as i said don't get too excited for it.

Anyways ive updated the car list with new cars where there was holes in the car list so its all done now. Except the Nismo skyline might be taking off im having problems getting the model.

-------

Edit: I've also recently had to reinstall TDU cause i didn't backup a file which i modded, so progress has slowed alot down. Specially with life not making me able to do much. Oh and last thing which is limiting me from doing much is im doing some enhancing or my GFX Card etc.

I just noticed something:

This will only mean that we can finnaly stop replacing cars and start creating our own' date=' it will only work offline so it shoudnt affect the online players at all, and we will make sure that there's no unfair advantages, just the improvment of the game which will lead to many posibilities, we have already been very succsesful.[/quote']

Hmmm... Tool, I think you should probably release two versions:

One for offline players, with new dealers and everything.

and one for the rest of us, that replaces cars so that we can get it to work online.

Just my opinion. I film lots of movies and like to cruise with people, so I'd rather be able to play the game online without having to re-copy everything if I want to play online.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Gallardo Superleggera looks great, by the way!

-Leadfoot