We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

1965 Ford Mustang Fastback i believe im doing.. My uncles fastback is the same year thats why im doing it.

--------------

Little note: I wont be on Saturday (6/09/08) Ill be on here Sunday (7/09/08) and Monday (6/09/08) but Tuesday i will not be on seeing its my birthday on the 9th. I might log in quickly but i will not post updates or anything

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm.. This is a car pack this is one project.. Its all in one. :) As for finishing other cars, they are finished just there is updated to be put on etc.. Thats why when things are marked (Released) on the topic they are released not a beta.

------------------

@Ruub: Last i talked to babas2004 was he has a month? or so off work, so he is on vacation in other words. My guess anyway.

offtopic, @Ruub, You got a PM about Bas.

Ontopic, These mods are great, keep it going

And for the cars you dont know the version yet, for the Porsche (4) I would like a 997 GT2 or 997 Turbo, or a Cayenne GTS, no I'm joking.

And for the Lamborghini (7) I would like to see the Gallardo LP560-4.

offtopic, @Ruub, You got a PM about Bas.

Ontopic, These mods are great, keep it going

And for the cars you dont know the version yet, for the Porsche (4) I would like a 997 GT2 or 997 Turbo, or a Cayenne GTS, no I'm joking.

And for the Lamborghini (7) I would like to see the Gallardo LP560-4.

I agree with you're Porsche selections (excluding Cayenne :cheeky:), and the Lambo.

Also, tool, you rock, and you're the best modeler ever. Umm... Oh,and I love 1-3 going on the Tuscan S.

You'll be putting the other cars on matching cars, right (ie, Porsche's on RUF's, Lambo's on matching Lambo's, Skyline on Skyline, etc.)? 1-3 all match the Tuscan amazingly well (and it's very versitile, being a convertible and all, with full "head cam look"), though!

The Silvia should be nice (and a Tuscan S or 350Z match), it's a shame you can't get them in the US. :(

I don't want to offend Iced by putting "Tool831 Rocks" in annoyingly large font, but it's the thought that counts :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

4 Porsche 356 Speedster....pleeeeeze

7 One word! - Reventon

5 more words - Basbas is already doing it, sorry. I guess it's his choice, though.

356 might actually work, as a replacement for the 300SL or 3500GT (yes, I like them, but as an alternation), as well as the original 911.

-Leadfoot

Guest RB26DETT

lol. i thought you said car manufacturers wouldn't repeat in the car list now there's numerous nissan's and 2 evo's. :p

i wanted the mines skyline. :( nismo is still good none the less. :)

can i make a request, NOT A CAR, just an install feature. rather than have the whole pack with an installer, would it be possible to release a version with seperate bnks zipped as well? just to keep some favourites from being covered. if not it's okay, i can move the cars around later i just like doing it manually, seeing the possibilities