We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There *might* be a huge change in car list.. I hate to say it.. Not cause models are wrecked or anything like that but im just researching abit, can't explain what but yeah.. Ill update you on if anything is changed.

As long as the Falcon is still there its ok.

As long as the Falcon is still there its ok.

Yeah its still there, needs to be rebuilt and edited though.. I left the 3D engine in it, and that takes the size so far up. So i need to get rid of that and the inside boot.

-------------

Edit: Even know some cars are getting built or ain't even done yet, ill start to announce what my cars erase over.

Big note! I cannot just pick a car or a crap car, i base it on file size and sometimes performance. Do not tell me what cars i should replace cause i cannot just replace any car. Even if i erase over a car that basbas has already replaced i CANNOT help that or just change it cause of that.

And believe it or not if the Silvia is done fully.. Well it would be the 1st complete car.. Sure doesn't seem much at all but the rest of the models are sort of ready. Except im mostly looking at the Silvia, GT3 RS and the XR8, the XR8 is the hardest cause its too huge in file size even when changing a cars file size it still don't fit.

And believe it or not if the Silvia is done fully.. Well it would be the 1st complete car.. Sure doesn't seem much at all but the rest of the models are sort of ready. Except im mostly looking at the Silvia, GT3 RS and the XR8, the XR8 is the hardest cause its too huge in file size even when changing a cars file size it still don't fit.

WOOT!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

-Leadfoot

Oh okay, thanks. :D

--

Edit: Just noticed the S15 don't have door handles, so now ive either got to make some or steal some off a NFS model or something. :lol:

---------

Im thinking of getting rid of 'Lexus' and retexture the showroom (logos etc) to another car company or something. Its still being decided.. Which im going to sleep now so ill think about it. While sleeping :D

Edit2: Oh and once again TDU decided to be a bad game and decided to crash on my Silvia, so i need to fix the problem. Before i can post any pictures etc.

ahhhhh....thats the ba interior....you r an absolute legend.....in stead of doin the xr8 do the gt or the typhoon, fit in better with the game.....If u can, try the new fpv f6...awsome for this game, replace the ascari...keep goin man

oh and shadow gt...looks like ur a ford man too...well done go the falcs.