We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Losing The Feeling

Syndycate

I don't go on it as much these days.

But I go on it occasionally when I fancy a relaxing drive. I just put on some Led Zeppelin and let the miles roll away.

Then theres always some idiot who wants a race and wont clear off until he's shunted you off the road a few times. Christ that sort of person gets on my nerves.

Friends is the main reason I play the game. I have met some really nice people (one in particular) via TDU. Obviously I like the game as well but as far as Xbox LIVE communities go TDU has one of the best imo. I don't know what its like for you PC guys.

I just love cars. I love TDU for the variety of cars. Different people from around the world get on that same server and you can communicate and have fun at the same time. Driving different types of cars. It may not be in reality, but it's all about your imagination to keep you exited about things that aren't real.

And that my friend comes from creativity. Thats why a TDU2 is comming out. TDU1 was not enough.

=]

-R a m s e y

HAHA well i just got an idea inspired by top gear to buy a new car or bike and to drive it NON STOP for 1000Km hah ima try that later today when im done studying... btw guys i dont usually go online because my internet use to never work so i would play offline, but online account is small and its called T4_TURb0 (0 is a zero)

• 2 weeks later...